Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next two games 6 points .

Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:13 pm

I think that the next 2 games are very winnable, bulut needs to step up , if we lose both then sorry to say bulut needs to go , win them both and maybe 1 year contract is probably on the balance of the season deserved , mid table fighting for playoffs most fans would of probably taken at the start of the season ? .

Re: Next two games 6 points .

Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:05 pm

I just can't see us winning these games. Lately always look like conceding so we need two goals for a win. This side don't look like scoring two unless it comes from a set piece or a worldie.

Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:06 pm

Barryblues wrote:I just can't see us winning these games. Lately always look like conceding so we need two goals for a win. This side don't look like scoring two unless it comes from a set piece or a worldie.

I think we’ll win Tuesday and draw Saturday

Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:10 pm

Barryblues wrote:I just can't see us winning these games. Lately always look like conceding so we need two goals for a win. This side don't look like scoring two unless it comes from a set piece or a worldie.

My heart says we will win both my head says we will be luck to draw both the way we are playing .

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:33 pm

We dont normally agree on a lot, but here I am with you. Tonight much more important than Stoke. A win tonight will give us a filip, and possibly a second win against stoke. A loss tonight, and I cant see a positive result on Saturday.

Min of 4 pts. Anything less and Bulut, as well as he performed at the start of the campaign is on very thin ice irrespective of whether fans think he should stay or go

Sir Alex was close to the sack before his class of '92 turned him into a legend. In saying all of this however, I think Bulut should be allowed a season to get used to british football, championship football, and the pressure of managing our club. Next year will then be his and his alone to make or break his managerial career in the UK.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:27 pm

It is difficult to see a win at the moment but a minimum of 4 points is required over the next two games that early season form has to be there somewhere let's hope it's starts tonight