Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone know our manager's salary?

Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:53 pm

Does anyone know what salary our managers have been on?

It can't have been much in the last 8 years apart from maybe Warnock.

People who are asking for Cooper, do you actually believe we could get him?

Our board pay peanuts. Its shown by our managers.

Re: Manager salary

Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:02 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Does anyone know what salary our managers have been on?

It can't have been much in the last 8 years apart from maybe Warnock.

People who are asking for Cooper, do you actually believe we could get him?

Our board pay peanuts. Its shown by our managers.

Cardiff city are know to pay there players and managers well in thecfootbalk world woth massive bonuses too , you just got to see our wage bill over the years in the accounts to see that , I always remember when we were struggling under risdale dave Jones was the highest paid manager in the championship on 800k a year and ridler on 500k .

Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Dave Jones played good football, got us to a cup final and ultimately was one of the best managers we had.

Since then the managers have been bottom of the barrel

Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:45 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Dave Jones played good football, got us to a cup final and ultimately was one of the best managers we had.

You can’t include Warnock in that surely?

Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:55 pm

I know this that Bulut and his staff are on more money than Morison, Harrison, Hudson , Big Mick put together.

To be fair Dalman really believes in Erol Bulut and put more money in, oops, I mean lent more more money m.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:02 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:Dave Jones played good football, got us to a cup final and ultimately was one of the best managers we had.

Apart from Warnock as stated in original post

Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I know this that Bulut and his staff are on more money than Morison, Harrison, Hudson , Big Mick put together.

To be fair Dalman really believes in Erol Bulut and put more money in, oops, I mean lent more more money m.

Annis, do you believe there are championship proven managers that we can afford that will come here?

I believe the club have looked higher with Bulut than last managers but surely if the above is true we could attract a championship proven manager?

Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:16 pm

Agree dave Jones done wonders

Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:20 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I know this that Bulut and his staff are on more money than Morison, Harrison, Hudson , Big Mick put together.

Annis, do you believe there are championship proven managers that we can afford that will come here?

I believe the club have looked higher with Bulut than last managers but surely if the above is true we could attract a championship proven manager?
easily afford any championship manger ,malky ,warnock, mick Mccarthy,Bulut are some of the highest paid mangers in the championship at there time of working , its a myth that we done pay decent wages to our mangers or players , I bet Bulut isn't far off what cooper was paid at Forest in the championship, definitely Swansea didn't pay cooper than much

Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:12 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

Apart from Warnock as stated in original post

Apologies, missed that

Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:

easily afford any championship manger ,malky ,warnock, mick Mccarthy,Bulut are some of the highest paid mangers in the championship at there time of working , its a myth that we done pay decent wages to our mangers or players , I bet Bulut isn't far off what cooper was paid at Forest in the championship, definitely Swansea didn't pay cooper than much

It's a no brainer then surely, get rid, get someone in with some proven CHAMPIONSHIP experience and maybe save money on lower manager wages too. Dalman, just hold your hands up, you got it wrong (again), nevermind, make the change and let's all move on (tomorrow ideally)

Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:53 am

Roath_Blue wrote:

Honestly yes afford, but if Bulut fails Tan will go back in charge and probably go back to wanting managers he controls and good proven managers don’t wont accept Tan as their boss.

Bulut was Dalmans full choice as he lent us the money to afford him etc

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:17 am

Surely Bulut has the next 2 games to save his job. I predict 2 loses and thankfully Bulut is gone

Re: Anyone know our manager's salary?

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:12 pm

Disagree, stability is needed.