Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Horvath can be pointed at for 3 of the 6 goals we’ve concede

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:21 am

Horvath can be pointed at for 3 of the 6 goals we’ve conceded last 2 games

Alnwick isn’t the best , but he was reliable and consistent , but to permanently go and get a keeper not much better at shot stopping and worse at distribution is madness

Re: Horvath can be pointed at for 3 of the 6 goals we’ve con

Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:34 am

Early days to write him off. Hes hardly had much protection in front of him either. Alnwick when fit, deserves to be no 1.
What I will say is none of the January signings have had any impact. Very disappointing from all of them.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:22 am

EastleighBlue wrote:Early days to write him off. Hes hardly had much protection in front of him either. Alnwick when fit, deserves to be no 1.
What I will say is none of the January signings have had any impact. Very disappointing from all of them.

Agree, especially that striker !!! Very unfit.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:53 am

My theory is the club were waiting for the Sala insurance money.Tan flew over to sort it.
Hence the late window,

Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:58 am

stickywicket wrote:My theory is the club were waiting for the Sala insurance money.Tan flew over to sort it.
Hence the late window,

If we have had it stamped to get £10mill, then we could of still bought.
Would not affected FFP Rules.

Dalman & Conputting it out that this is the reason and their puppets, pure bullshit.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:09 pm

Alnwick would have saved that free kick 10 times out of 10 and some of the other goals he’s conceded he’s awful

Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:09 pm

Alnwick would have saved that free kick 10 times out of 10 and some of the other goals he’s conceded he’s awful

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:25 pm

Should never have sacked Andy Dibble , fantastic goalkeeping coach , Yet again yesterday Accrington Stanleys man of the match.All down to Tan and that big headed idiot Morrison.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:32 pm

todder76 wrote:Alnwick would have saved that free kick 10 times out of 10 and some of the other goals he’s conceded he’s awful

I'm an Alnwick supporter through & through & think he should be first choice when fit but it took such a wicked deflection I don't think he would have got there for that particular goal, without the deflection it would have been stopped easily by most keepers.

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:15 pm

Playing like he's wearing wellies at the moment but I hope he just gets better with more games.