View results

Re: “ POLL: IS IT TIME TO SACK BULUT? “

Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebird 67 wrote:What Svem weeks ago he wasthe best thing since sliced bread changing your mind or on the fence?

First of all, get it right and readable... :roll:

Secondly, I have backed Erol Bukut from day one and continue to do so, even in tbe face of a poor run and with posters like you deciding any given manager's fate depends solely on a result or run of results...

Want to have a 'pop' at me...? Fair enough, I've fended off far better than you, but at least keep it real...! :oops:

As for this thread? I simply said there weren't enough options and it seems others agree...! :ayatollah:

Chris, I don’t agree at all that there should be more options.

The options I gave were:

- Sack him now
- Replace him at the end of the season
- Offer a new contract

He has been at the club for over six months now and his contract is due to expire in just a few more months.

We are clearly not going to be in the top six. We could still be in a relegation battle but are unlikely to go down in all honesty.

So the decision on whether they want to give him a new contract should be made by now. If they are still not sure whether to offer a contract or not, that sums up the fact that they don’t know how to run a football club.

So I don’t think something along the lines of “see how the rest of the season goes” is a reasonable option.

We have 14 games left. If he won 5/6 of those hypothetically (which I don’t see happening), does that mean we should disregard these last six games and offer him a new contract? I don’t think so.

Being honest, we know the standard of football has been awful for months now.

The majority of the season is gone. I would like to think they’d judge him on that instead of the small proportion of the season that is left.

What they want to do at the end of this season should already be decided, based on all the above.

I stand by what I said, that he should go. It is very difficult to see him turning this around.

So this guy Bulut inherits a relegated Squad, and in the space of 6 months and two team rebuilds on scraps, he’s supposed to launch a promotion challenge.

I know some of our fans take drugs. I just didn’t realise the extent of it.

:lol: :lol: yep we are supppose to be in the top six with what you said and a few loans & freebies didn't you know.

Another person who didn’t read my post.. never said we should be top six and have said all season I’d be happy with mid table.

Not happy with the way we’re losing though.

You did exactly the same with one of my posts yesterday. Pot and kettle comes to mind. :king:

Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:11 pm

Lets be really honest, Lamouchi didn't save us last season, Sory Kaba did.

All lamouchi did was dump "playing the right ways" and went direct, if we didn't somehow luckily manage to get Kaba & Wickham in and went direct to Etete, we'd be L1.

Dumping a manager after the window is plain daft as he has to use exactly the same players, there are no unlucky, unfavoured sulking players available. If you are fit then you are starting.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:49 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Lets be really honest, Lamouchi didn't save us last season, Sory Kaba did.

All lamouchi did was dump "playing the right ways" and went direct, if we didn't somehow luckily manage to get Kaba & Wickham in and went direct to Etete, we'd be L1.

Dumping a manager after the window is plain daft as he has to use exactly the same players, there are no unlucky, unfavoured sulking players available. If you are fit then you are starting.

I miss Sory Kaba. It was kinda telling that our away game at Watford this time wasn't as clinical, and I think missing someone like Kaba up front was that difference (overhead goal aside haha).

Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:54 pm

All this about should he have a new contract or not ,
I don’t think he wants to be here anymore and has given up , maybe he’s just holding out till end of season or until he may be asked to leave , or maybe he will walk after next game or two .
And who the hell would want to come into this pantomime , I doubt cooper would or anyone

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:00 am

Still going... :ayatollah:

Interesting that the combined majority is to keep him here; for now at least...! :thumbup: