Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EROL BULUT ON NG AND SEVERITY OF RAMBO INJURY

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm

Cardiff City boss reveals severity of Ramsey injury

Erol Bulut talked about the absence of star player Aaron Ramsey and arguably Cardiff's best player so far this season, Perry Ng.

While neither seem too severe, it looks unlikely that Ramsey will feature against Blackburn Rovers on Tuesday evening, while Ng is also touch and go.

"For Tuesday, I think it will be difficult," Bulut said of Ramsey. "He got injured, he has a strain on his calf. Also Perry Ng was injured on his hips. That's why they didn't play."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: EROL BULUT ON NG AND SEVERITY OF RAMBO INJURY

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:40 pm

Hmm.

I'm sceptical.

Last time Rambo was injured we were constantly told by Bulut that he would be back a lot sooner than he was.

Hopefully this time there's a bit more truth to what he says.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:47 pm

davids wrote:Hmm.

I'm sceptical.

Last time Rambo was injured we were constantly told by Bulut that he would be back a lot sooner than he was.

I guess he (Bulut) will be judged on his words... :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:51 pm

It's a pity Bulut gotta feature on Tuesday

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:51 pm

Sven wrote:
davids wrote:Hmm.

I'm sceptical.

I guess he (Bulut) will be judged on his words... :ayatollah:

If he's judged on his team's results he's got an uncomfortable time ahead of him .....

Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:29 pm

I feel a bit if sympathy for him inexperienced in the championship and and too many very poor players to manage.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:49 pm

As said above, we were told for months that the injuries to Ramsey and O’Dowda were not serious so I’ll take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Being honest, he’ll be lucky to even be in charge for Tuesday.