Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We're only 8 points above the relegation zone

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:07 pm

Hate to contribute to the doom and gloom, but at this rate there's a decent chance we'll be dragged into a relegation battle.

Such a disappointment considering our caliber of signings and the fact we were in the running for the play-offs earlier this season.

Re: We're only 8 points above the relegation zone

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:10 pm

G3vans wrote:Hate to contribute to the doom and gloom, but at this rate there's a decent chance we'll be dragged into a relegation battle.

Such a disappointment considering our caliber of signings and the fact we were in the running for the play-offs earlier this season.

It’s certainly not good to look at mate but thankfully there’s a few sides under us as a ‘buffer’.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:15 pm

Probably too much traffic between us and the bottom 3

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:16 pm

I’ve always said we wouldn’t get dragged into it but there’s a real danger of that happening now.

If he stays, we definitely will.

Hate saying that because I really wanted Bulut to do well with us.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:25 pm

We will probably stay up, but there is a serious lack of goals in this squad.
We will need to keep looking behind us certainly for the rest of this season.
By the way, Ugbo doesn't seem so bad a striker after all since he left us. Can't say I think much of this new lad up front!

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:58 pm

I really wanted to see Bulut do well
We are absolutely in freefall and I honestly dont see where the next positive result will come from
Dont create, dont score and look shaky all over the pitch
Very worrying times

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:03 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:We will probably stay up, but there is a serious lack of goals in this squad.
We will need to keep looking behind us certainly for the rest of this season.
By the way, Ugbo doesn't seem so bad a striker after all since he left us. Can't say I think much of this new lad up front!

I think we’ll stay up too.
Nobody shed a tear when Ugbo left. Probably playing to his strengths in Wednesday