Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another Tan Question?

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:34 pm

I have mentioned this a few times on other threads.
Does anyone think Tan is deliberately trying to ruin our club.
Yes he is ridiculously rich so money is not his main agenda with us.He is from a very different culture and is a meglamaniac, maybe he is taking revenge on us for various swipes at this culture (for example the red shirts and seats being his choice) we reacted to this and he had to change back no doubt through gritted teeth.
Toys out of his pram now and God are we suffering.
I could be miles out but interesting to see what other people think about this.

Re: Another Tan Question?

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:38 pm

Have you had a bump on the head or something?

Purposely ruin a club that has put millions into over the years?

Give it a rest pal.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:45 pm

Like I said that is just my opinion, I don't want to fall out or upset anyone by it as I enjoy this forum

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:50 pm

I don’t think he’s doing it deliberately, but he is indirectly doing it because he’s a stubborn old goat. Hasn’t learnt from any of his mistakes and the sooner he leaves the better.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:54 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Have you had a bump on the head or something?

Purposely ruin a club that has put millions into over the years?

Give it a rest pal.

It's pathetic really what some spout when we don't win every week. We all know he's lost interest but the op really thinks he wants to lose all his money by watching us rot basically :lol:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:57 pm

He does not give a damn for us but he will not sell up because he is a stubborn git indeed.

I don't know what its going to take to get rid of him but we are going nowhere or down with him about.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:01 pm

I think tanhas given up on our club.
he puts in the money to keep the club going but thats it.
he only gave bulut the funds for players because he would off walked.
so yeah
fans are losing patience and im sure bulut is as well.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:12 pm

I think he's purposely running the club to the brim cutting wages etc, to then sell us

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:51 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Like I said that is just my opinion, I don't want to fall out or upset anyone by it as I enjoy this forum

Then stop asking the same question repeatedly...

Sometimes you can try too hard... :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:01 pm

Sven wrote:
Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Like I said that is just my opinion, I don't want to fall out or upset anyone by it as I enjoy this forum

Then stop asking the same question repeatedly...

Sometimes you can try too hard... :ayatollah:

Apologies, point taken.

Re: Another Tan Quedtion?

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:05 pm

We have another thread that shows us paying the 6th highest wages in the division. I don’t think he is trying to destroy us but certainly we are not his main concern. We have players totally underperforming if the wage structure is anything to go by

Re: Another Tan Quedtion?

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:08 pm

Abergavenny wrote:We have another thread that shows us paying the 6th highest wages in the division. I don’t think he is trying to destroy us but certainly we are not his main concern. We have players totally underperforming if the wage structure is anything to go by

On that, I agree! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:15 pm

kyle08 wrote:I think he's purposely running the club to the brim cutting wages etc, to then sell us

Well that would be one part to work on if the agenda is to sell the club. However, what ever the wage budget is it has to have a quality to it and at the moment is is nowhere near that.