Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Why are people so negative? “

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:For 5 months now dire

We are becoming embarrassing

Bulut promised attacking and never say die football

It was that up till November then its been terrible .

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:49 pm

Why the hell do we persist with this boring, unproductive, pointless passing along the back four to midfield which ends up with the keeper hoofing it upfield. We’re 4-1 down for goodness sake.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:51 pm

Simon1976 wrote:Why the hell do we persist with this boring, unproductive, pointless passing along the back four to midfield which ends up with the keeper hoofing it upfield. We’re 4-1 down for goodness sake.

The players have had any individual flair coached out of them.

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:For 5 months now dire

We are becoming embarrassing

Bulut promised attacking and never say die football

It was that up till November then its been terrible .

Mid October :lol:

Underhill1927 wrote:
Simon1976 wrote:Why the hell do we persist with this boring, unproductive, pointless passing along the back four to midfield which ends up with the keeper hoofing it upfield. We’re 4-1 down for goodness sake.

I love this comment.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:54 pm

O dowda and Ramsey obviously were carrying the team , that seems likely now , really starting to question bulut , what has he done to these players

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:54 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

I love this comment.

They look like robots that malfunction as soon as something goes differently than expected. Only one man to blame for that and that is Bulut.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:57 pm

I wouldn’t blame any Cardiff fan for being a bit negative. It’s a mixture of bad football and false promises from the board. I genuinely feel if we had invested with the players Bullet originally wanted just after Christmas, we could have pushed on. Anyone could see the football wasn’t great, but we were hanging in there and needed reinforcements badly. We are now in position where there’s a cloud over the club and unfortunately Bullet is going to take the blame as we are not winning.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Absolutely
Anyone who dares criticise the clear awful stuff we are seeing on a weekly basis often gets slated on this forum it seems

That's rubbish! :roll:

It's how easily and why they criticise is the issue...! :ayatollah:

You are by the far the worst for it too
Sarcastic and patronizing
Many forum members have pointed it out

I haven't slated anybody but if you can show me where carry on. Sarcastic yes, patronizing sometimes, and I'm sure you can show me the "many" who have mentioned it as well.

Did I hurt you little feelings at some stage?

I'm still waiting for you to show me someone getting slated for disagreeing with people saying we are crap, because we have been.

Wasnt aimed at you
emotions running high
Im just mega frustrated and ranting
my bad :thumbup:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:04 pm

Bulut was also promised being backed in January it’s a problem from above its being going on for years and it will only get worse we need to storm the board make our anger felt to the right people we need to act

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:23 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Absolutely
Anyone who dares criticise the clear awful stuff we are seeing on a weekly basis often gets slated on this forum it seems

That's rubbish! :roll:

It's how easily and why they criticise is the issue...! :ayatollah:

You are by the far the worst for it too
Sarcastic and patronizing
Many forum members have pointed it out

I haven't slated anybody but if you can show me where carry on. Sarcastic yes, patronizing sometimes, and I'm sure you can show me the "many" who have mentioned it as well.

Did I hurt you little feelings at some stage?

I'm still waiting for you to show me someone getting slated for disagreeing with people saying we are crap, because we have been.

Wasnt aimed at you
emotions running high
Im just mega frustrated and ranting
my bad :thumbup:

I like to think we all want the same thing & we all get frustrated at times. :occasion5:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:25 pm

No negativity here.. only resignation. It’s like trying to complain about the Govt… futile. Until the man at the top is gone nothing changes. Bulut is just another victim.