Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Why are people so negative? “

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:00 pm

Seen a few people asking that question in the match thread.

Well this is why.

We are playing against a mid table team. Norwich are nothing special.

In that first half they had:

65% possession
16 shots
4 shots on target
2 goals

That is not acceptable from us at all.

We had one proper chance and scored it, but offered nothing otherwise.

So the reason why people are being so negative is we are playing negative football and fans are unhappy.

I would say hopefully things will improve in the second half but I honestly don’t see that happening.

See you all at CCS on Tuesday.

Re: “ Why are people so negative? “

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:06 pm

Absolutely
Anyone who dares criticise the clear awful stuff we are seeing on a weekly basis often gets slated on this forum it seems

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:06 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Absolutely
Anyone who dares criticise the clear awful stuff we are seeing on a weekly basis often gets slated on this forum it seems

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:08 pm

What can Bulut do, the few championship players we have are unfit. Blaming the manager lets the real culprits get off

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:09 pm

Have to agree. I also believe that another coach would extract a better performance and results from the current Cith squad.

People are pissed off and rightly so. Our record has been directed since November - 4 months of crap!

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:11 pm

Show me one example of someone getting slated for that. And I don't mean disagreed with,.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:12 pm

It’s going to be a case now of trying to stay up , we r in a right mess

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:16 pm

Got to agree the more we are going on in the season the worst we are playing ,what is bulut doing with these tactics, I'm normally the most positive person but this has been shit from bulut recently.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:18 pm

3 - 1 should be 6-1

4 years of false promises dire football

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:26 pm

That's rubbish! :roll:

It's how easily and why they criticise is the issue...! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:26 pm

Yeh I’m normally looking for positives but there is nothing left , it’s just getting worse .
And could be 6-1 is generous , should be 8-1

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:27 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:Yeh I’m normally looking for positives but there is nothing left , it’s just getting worse .
And could be 6-1 is generous , should be 8-1

With you on this

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:30 pm

Don't see the point in sacking him as it's a waste of money.

Interesting how a few weeks ago people were saying the club was treating him badly by not extending his contract though.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:31 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:

Show me one example of someone getting slated for that. And I don't mean disagreed with,.

Look for yourself
Plenty in the match thread as the Op here States

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:33 pm

How can we be positive with dire football week in week out?

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:34 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Look for yourself
Plenty in the match thread as the Op here States

Of course you can't, because nobody has been "slated" for it.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Sven wrote:

You are by the far the worst for it too
Sarcastic and patronizing
Many forum members have pointed it out

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:35 pm

We are finished under this ownership that's a fact

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:How can we be positive with dire football week in week out?

Its getting worse each week since November, bulut aint the man for the job . I hope its not true that they've offered him a one year extension. If someone like Cooper is available and willing to come now I would 100% bring them in .

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:36 pm

I always try and look for the positives and if I was clutching at straws to find one I'd say we are still above the relegation zone.

Having to use that as a positive really highlights just how bad we have been lately.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:36 pm

We are a dreadful team

The club is rancid from top to bottom

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:I always try and look for the positives and if I was clutching at straws to find one I'd say we are still above the relegation zone.

Having to use that as a positive really highlights just how bad we have been lately.
Good job there a lot of teams that are worse than us

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:39 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:

You are by the far the worst for it too
Sarcastic and patronizing
Many forum members have pointed it out

I haven't slated anybody but if you can show me where carry on. Sarcastic yes, patronizing sometimes, and I'm sure you can show me the "many" who have mentioned it as well.

Did I hurt you little feelings at some stage?

I'm still waiting for you to show me someone getting slated for disagreeing with people saying we are crap, because we have been.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:43 pm

I questioned people being negative after 5 minutes and at 0-0 but there’s no fan that shouldn’t be negative and angry after this performance

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:43 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:I questioned people being negative after 5 minutes and at 0-0 but there’s no fan that shouldn’t be negative and angry after this performance

It's Embarrassing

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:I questioned people being negative after 5 minutes and at 0-0 but there’s no fan that shouldn’t be negative and angry after this performance

It's Embarrassing

Agreed mate but the root cause is the way the club is run. I know we won’t agree on that but things won’t change until Tan and his cronies piss off

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:3 - 1 should be 6-1

4 years of false promises dire football

Yeah - we've had like 2 seasons of good football since 2013/14 - the first prem season started out okay, and the 20/21 season with 20 goals from Moore was at least exciting. Otherwise it's over a decade of dross and decay. The fans demand a better quality and the board fails to deliver year on year; it's a miracle we didn't end up in League 1 last year, and this squad is somehow just as uninspiring since October.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:46 pm

Bulut has to go, we are dreadful.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:47 pm

I wonder how long the board will put up with this. Losing consistently, conceding so many goals with a manager who has seemingly lost the plot. Bulut must be moving closer to the exit door.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:47 pm

For 5 months now dire

We are becoming embarrassing

Bulut promised attacking and never say die football