Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Norwich City v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:35 pm

Norwich City win (10/11)
69%
Cardiff City win (3/1)
13%
Draw (5/2)
19%

Total votes : 32

Re: TEAM NEWS: “ NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THREAD

Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:13 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:Tuesday night is my last game of the season. Staying with my parents after the game and heading back to Cirencester on Wednesday morning. I’m fed up of all the negativity and shite performances over and over again. Unless huge changes are made over the summer break then I’m not renewing.

#TanOut

You should get a season ticket at Man City if you want to see a team that wins every week.

I support the club so will have a season ticket for next season no matter what.

I never mentioned winning every week. You love putting words into your own head. Good for you if you go again next season… I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2002 and I have lost the passion. Preston last week was dire and the atmosphere was non-existent. It has been all season apart from the Swansea game I start a new position with the Army in June which means I’ll be away quite a lot and I’m sick of commuting every week to watch shite football. Once Tan fucks off, I’ll renew. Until then, Blackburn home (which will be another defeat) will be my last game.

yes it is hard work when you are in that situation.

In the 80s I was based in Lincolnshire and getting to home games was a big commute. Then the 90s came and I moved out to the Middle East. When worked my R&R around when Cardiff were playing. I do ask myself why I did it but then the club had that feeling of being part of it. then Sam the Man came along and made everyone feel apart of it like never before. That practically has all gone since Tan took over.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:Tuesday night is my last game of the season. Staying with my parents after the game and heading back to Cirencester on Wednesday morning. I’m fed up of all the negativity and shite performances over and over again. Unless huge changes are made over the summer break then I’m not renewing.

#TanOut

You should get a season ticket at Man City if you want to see a team that wins every week.

I support the club so will have a season ticket for next season no matter what.

I never mentioned winning every week. You love putting words into your own head. Good for you if you go again next season… I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2002 and I have lost the passion. Preston last week was dire and the atmosphere was non-existent. It has been all season apart from the Swansea game I start a new position with the Army in June which means I’ll be away quite a lot and I’m sick of commuting every week to watch shite football. Once Tan fucks off, I’ll renew. Until then, Blackburn home (which will be another defeat) will be my last game.

yes it is hard work when you are in that situation.

In the 80s I was based in Lincolnshire and getting to home games was a big commute. Then the 90s came and I moved out to the Middle East. When worked my R&R around when Cardiff were playing. I do ask myself why I did it but then the club had that feeling of being part of it. then Sam the Man came along and made everyone feel apart of it like never before. That practically has all gone since Tan took over.

The last time I felt part of it was when Warnock came in and took us up. I thought we were onto something, but that soon changed. I just need a break and my new job in June will keep me busy for a while. Maybe a season away is what I need.

But we can all agree that changes are needed at the top for us to progress. A DoF is what we need.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:29 pm

Anyway, back to today’s game.

We should have beat Norwich at home. We were 2-0 up and had chances to make it 3-0, but they ended up beating us 3-2 with two quick goals.

As is typical with us, they then went on a mini-revival.

That said, they’re not a great team.

We should be looking to win but have obviously got to be a lot better than we have been for a while.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:33 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Anyway, back to today’s game.

We should have beat Norwich at home. We were 2-0 up and had chances to make it 3-0, but they ended up beating us 3-2 with two quick goals.

As is typical with us, they then went on a mini-revival.

That said, they’re not a great team.

We should be looking to win but have obviously got to be a lot better than we have been for a while.

I’d take a point. We have to be better defensively and somehow we need to find that scoring touch. Grant through the middle is worth a try.

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THR

Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:52 pm

i fancy a cheeky win today, well in hope more than anything :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:25 pm

Let’s hope that Josh Sargent doesn’t get injured in the warm up, otherwise Hovrath will come out with a Norwich top on.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:27 pm

Horvath; Romeo, Goutas, Phillips, Collins, Wilson-Esbrand; Siopis, Ralls, Colwill; Grant, Diedhiou.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:38 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:Let’s hope that Josh Sargent doesn’t get injured in the warm up, otherwise Hovrath will come out with a Norwich top on.

Hahahaha brilliant

Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:39 pm

New Cardiff manager spotted in the stands today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:03 pm

Bluebirds

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:03 pm

1 minute gone and still 0-0 so a better start than Tuesday already :lol:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:05 pm

Brilliant block by Phillips to clear one off the line

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:06 pm

Grant is playing on the right with Wilson-Esbrand on the left

Norwich tearing our defence to pieces, we are all over the place. Phillips kicks it off the line, Horvath saves as well.

Come on City win another football match.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:12 pm

lol how are we not 2 down, Philips been great since joining. 2 balls down the middle and Collins strolled past again

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:13 pm

Barnes takes the ball down brilliantly and sets up Sargent, who sees his effort cleared off the line by a Cardiff defender.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:14 pm

More saves by Cardiff, let’s hope we can stop them scoring.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:15 pm

I'm sorry but what is this ? We are dreadful so far

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:15 pm

It’s all Norwich, Just over the top and Norwich after 14 mins could of been 3 nil up

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:17 pm

Bloody awful

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:18 pm

All I can hear are the Cardiff fans.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:18 pm

We are like a league one side FFS!!

Basic stuff, passing and moving is woeful... :banghead: :banghead:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:19 pm

Rubin is looking ok when he's getting the ball though which is a positive

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:19 pm

Cardiff are trying to counter attack but nothing there from us

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:20 pm

As soon as Norwich attack , we don’t look comfortable at all at the back, Norwich totally dominated so far.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:20 pm

Phillips and Horvath keeping us in this

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:21 pm

We've been very lucky to this point and a fantastic interventiin from Nat Phillips stopped a certain goal, so we still have the opportunity to get a hold in this game...

Norwich support in full voice...

LATEST SCORE: NORWICH CITY 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY

Yes we’ve scored

Collins against the run of play YES

ONE NIL CARDIFF

J.C. is next to useless. LMFAO...THEN HE SCORES!!! OOOPS!!!

Romeo.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by SBF1 on Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.