Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rochdale By-election

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:14 pm

Labour have removed their support for their candidate.

Azhar Ali was selected to represent Labour at the Rochdale by-election. He said something about the Gaza situation where he has been judge to be anti-semitism. Labour have now suspended him from the party while they carry out an investigation. As its too late to replace him for the by-election he will now stand as an Independent. I believe he is something like 1/14 on favourite to win.

This could be an interesting by-election.

Re: Rochdale By-election

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:57 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Labour have removed their support for their candidate.

Azhar Ali was selected to represent Labour at the Rochdale by-election. He said something about the Gaza situation where he has been judge to be anti-semitism. Labour have now suspended him from the party while they carry out an investigation. As its too late to replace him for the by-election he will now stand as an Independent. I believe he is something like 1/14 on favourite to win.

Basically he said isreal let hasmas attack them .

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:27 pm

May not be far from truth his statement? But its wrong that people cannot say one word against Israel without having antisemitism thrown at you..... bet labour bring him back after he wins. :o

Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:May not be far from truth his statement? But its wrong that people cannot say one word against Israel without having antisemitism thrown at you..... bet labour bring him back after he wins. :o

Do you seriously think Israel knew about the Hamas attack and just let it happen because that’s what that guy said?

Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:10 pm

Maccydear wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:May not be far from truth his statement? But its wrong that people cannot say one word against Israel without having antisemitism thrown at you..... bet labour bring him back after he wins. :o

Do you seriously think Israel knew about the Hamas attack and just let it happen because that’s what that guy said?

If you been following it from beginning you will note that people In Israel questioned what the idf new of hamas attack? Considering they have huge amount of spy's and listening devices also cameras pointing in direction of Palestine and they didn't suspect or see anything Anyway wouldn't admit they knew would they... anyway not worth debate leave at that

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:14 am

Of course they new Hamas was coming, it was made so easy for them against the best defence in the world, Motorcycles, Jeep’s and on foot got past one the best defences in the world and travelled 5miles, unbelievable.

That then gave NAZI ISRAEL the right to Massacre Palestine.

They have killed nearly 30,000 innocent Palestinians and over 14,000 Children.

They even killed some of their own people in Israel that day by helicopter fire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ

"So you wanna talk about your October 7th. Okay.
Let's talk about ours
1948- The Deir Yassin Massacre
1948-Abu Shusha Massacre
1948-Tantura Massacre
1948-Lydda Massacre
1948- Saliha Massacre
1948- AL Dawayima Massacre
1953-Qibya Massacre
1956-Kafr Qasim Massacre
1956- Khan Yunis Massacre
1956-Rafah Massacre
1970-Bahr El Baqar Massacre
1982-Sabra and Shatila Massacre
1990- AL Aqsa Massacre
1994- The Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre Massacre
2002-#Jenin Refugee Camp Massacre

#Gaza Massacre 2008-2009, #Gaza 2012, #Gaza 2014, #Gaza 2018, 2019 2021, #Gaza 2023 and 2024
So when you can sit with the Palestinians and talk about our Massacres, then we can talk about your October 7th "
#Palestinians, you are the most bravest people that I know. You are Heros.
I'm speechless, How the world leaders allowed this all massacres???

Why is the US and the UK supporting #IsraelIsAnApartheidState occupiers Inhuman Sociopaths terrorists organization????
Howww ????

Another saddening morning in Gaza.

The body of 6 years old Hind Rajab, was finally found in the car Israeli tanks targeted along with her family and everyone of them Killed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:20 am

Israelis hold a party blocking humanitarian aid from entering Gaza, starving 1.4mill innocent Palestinians

This is sick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:24 am

Zionism is evil

Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Labour have removed their support for their candidate.

i dont normally talk politics but what going on there is a disgrace there is kids getting blow up and nobody seems to care labour make me sick for the stand they are taking. and they got the cheek to complain about russia when they are no different :banghead: :banghead: