Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “ WBA “ Bulut: “We must”

Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:25 pm

My View: Bulut will be blaming to many games soon if we lose a game, but all Clubs play the same amount.

Erol Bulut: “ WBA “

Bulut: “We must forget Preston loss and bounce back at WBA.”

Erol Bulut has told his players to forget the defeat by Preston North End on the weekend and bounce back with a win against West Brom tomorrow night.

"They are a good team." Bulut said. "They are trying to be in the top six, which we were ourselves looking to be.”

“On Tuesday night they will try everything, but we will try everything to get points from them.”

"We have a very close period with games every three days. We don't have so many days for training, because we are resting, preparing and then we have the next game.”

"They drew in Ipswich on Saturday, a tough game for them. If you remember our first game against them, we were close to winning, but we got an unlucky shot from them.”

"We have to be focused on the game and concentrate. I said to my players we have to forget the game from the weekend quickly, and everybody has to be prepared.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ WBA “ Bulut: “We must”

Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:49 pm

That's great Erol but if you don't change the shape and mindset of the team, the result will be the same.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:56 pm

Lets hope bulut gives us fans that travel something to shout about tomorrow but fear i will be looking through the gaps of my fingers
Its getting very depressing going to games without an ounce of bloody hope.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:04 pm

I ain’t looking forward to this one now , just can’t see any change to the last game .
But we all have that little bit of miraculous hope or we wouldn’t be going

Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:24 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:I ain’t looking forward to this one now , just can’t see any change to the last game .

You have more than me me and mate going as its across from mid wales but any further am giving up away games havung said that its like an away coming down to cardiff for home games 2hours 30. But lucky got motorhome so can stop in pontcanna next is 4 days stop huddersfield and ipswich.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:28 pm

montyblue wrote:
Richy roofer ccfc wrote:I ain’t looking forward to this one now , just can’t see any change to the last game .

You have more than me me and mate going as its across from mid wales but any further am giving up away games havung said that its like an away coming down to cardiff for home games 2hours 30. But lucky got motorhome so can stop in pontcanna next is 4 days stop huddersfield and ipswich.

Good idea , that’s the way forward , think I better buy one
Hell of a way for u to travel for home games , that’s great support, but after Saturdays performance I’d be spewing coming down for 2n half hrs to watch that shite .
Anyway enjoy the trip to West Brom mate , I,ll be there too ,praying lol

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:40 pm

Probably end up with one up front as usual and lose if we do win it by some miracle it will be a lucky chance or set piece then defend for our lives :lol: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:58 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Good idea , that’s the way forward , think I better buy one
Hell of a way for u to travel for home games , that’s great support, but after Saturdays performance I’d be spewing coming down for 2n half hrs to watch that shite .
Anyway enjoy the trip to West Brom mate , I,ll be there too ,praying lol

Will try to enjoy cheers aleays loved away games more fun but the crowds are dropping loosing the fan base badly i thunk are we one of the worse this season for away

Saturday's game

Going home for 2 hours 30 mins after that performance is worse i came down in the work van so down and back same day quick pint in the beverley then home.

Sing up tomorrow budd.