West Ham

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham

Postby Bebbsyboy » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:25 pm

Watching the West Ham v Arsenal
Mass exit at half time being 4 nil down the stand looks like a QR code. :lol: :lol:
And we complain about our fans leaving early
Bebbsyboy
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:48 pm

West Ham

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: West Ham

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:41 pm

Bebbsyboy wrote:Watching the West Ham v Arsenal
Mass exit at half time being 4 nil down the stand looks like a QR code. :lol: :lol:
And we complain about our fans leaving early


6 nil down now 80mins :D
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 30202
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: West Ham

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:37 pm

Finished 6-0 to Arsenal - that has to be one of the biggest lost WHU have had at home for some years .
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 25415
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: West Ham

Postby Maccydear » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:39 am

Now on about getting rid of Moyes.

They have the memories of goldfish.
Maccydear
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:59 pm

Re: West Ham

Postby Bluebird1977 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:55 am

Maccydear wrote:Now on about getting rid of Moyes.

They have the memories of goldfish.

All clubs fans are the same we got the same thinking at times but that's most of today's football fans.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
User avatar
Bluebird1977
 
Posts: 18402
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Re: West Ham

Postby Maccydear » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:03 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Maccydear wrote:Now on about getting rid of Moyes.

They have the memories of goldfish.

All clubs fans are the same we got the same thinking at times but that's most of today's football fans.


Agree.

I’ll always remember Charlton fans about Curbishley. He’s taken us as far as he can.

Ha ha do you think?!
Maccydear
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:59 pm

Re: West Ham

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:02 am

Maccydear wrote:Now on about getting rid of Moyes.

They have the memories of goldfish.


Ah so that's where we get it from.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 7568
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: West Ham

Postby Logie » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:13 pm

Crazy they been complaining about him and want him sacked despite what hes done
Logie
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: West Ham

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:42 pm

Logie wrote:Crazy they been complaining about him and want him sacked despite what hes done


Won the Europa League ...Not so long ago :shock:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 25415
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Amazonbot [Bot], Clickagy [Bot], Google [Bot], Grapeshot [Bot], MoodyBluebird, Proximic [Bot], worcester_ccfc, Yahoo [Bot] and 37 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.