Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OUR NEW STRIKER ?

Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:41 am

The reports I heard were, that City offered what Bournemouth wanted but Kieffer Moore did not want to come to City so there wasn't anything the board could do you can't make a player come here if he doesn't want to.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:25 am

montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:Thought in would not take long for the excuses to come in after been told how well he did with bristol etc and he' s not match fit we will wait and see if we have purchased a thoroughbred or a donkey from spain.

Well it took you 30 mins to decide he was crap ...
But there again you didn't need an excuse to fo that.

Did' nt take you long to appear to argue with anything i say you' d argue with your own shadow
did i say he was crap "no" did i compare him with proven and quality strikers yes hence bargain basement
Some strikers can make things happen themselves you know they don' t all have to have it put on a plate for them to score.

Farmer Dido...? :lol:

I think that might stick as he is an ex-Wurzel...! :clap: :lol:

Is Allan (quote) "Arguing" with you or simply voicing his opinion that you have a seemingly unhealthy love-in with Keiffer Moore and seemingly want to belittle whoever else (not just Farmer Dido) came here in his place...? :?

I know you said he was 'family' but later retracted but you need to understand that cousin Keiffer initially indicated he wanted to come back, was given that option but ultimately reneged and went elsewhere...

You really need to get behind the XI on the pitch and not worry about what might have been. Cousin Keiffer could score 20 goals between now and the season's end but it will benefit us not one jot...

Concentrate on supporting who/what we have rather than who/what you wanted...

To be fair though, you've managed to create a lengthy thread from an obsession with cousin Keiffer... :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:31 pm

Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:Thought in would not take long for the excuses to come in after been told how well he did with bristol etc and he' s not match fit we will wait and see if we have purchased a thoroughbred or a donkey from spain.

Well it took you 30 mins to decide he was crap ...
But there again you didn't need an excuse to fo that.

Did' nt take you long to appear to argue with anything i say you' d argue with your own shadow
did i say he was crap "no" did i compare him with proven and quality strikers yes hence bargain basement
Some strikers can make things happen themselves you know they don' t all have to have it put on a plate for them to score.

Farmer Dido...? :lol:

I think that might stick as he is an ex-Wurzel...! :clap: :lol:

Is Allan (quote) "Arguing" with you or simply voicing his opinion that you have a seemingly unhealthy love-in with Keiffer Moore and seemingly want to belittle whoever else (not just Farmer Dido) came here in his place...? :?

I know you said he was 'family' but later retracted but you need to understand that cousin Keiffer initially indicated he wanted to come back, was given that option but ultimately reneged and went elsewhere...

You really need to get behind the XI on the pitch and not worry about what might have been. Cousin Keiffer could score 20 goals between now and the season's end but it will benefit us not one jot...

Concentrate on supporting who/what we have rather than who/what you wanted...

To be fair though, you've managed to create a lengthy thread from an obsession with cousin Keiffer... :ayatollah:

Sven

i have moved on from keiffer moore
I was more concerned about how
"farmer dido"
was doing i watched him play his first 2 games but never made norwich.

Regarding moore i said if anyone could prove 100% that the reasons he did' nt come to cardiff was simply
he did' nt want to play for cardiff or there fans
i would be the first to boo him when Ipswich are here next
plus he has to make the most of a short career finacially for his family.

And the down tools which a lot refer to was more against mad mick
not so much the fans
he was left as lone forward and been run into the ground every game with no support by mad mc carthy
i was at the games and he did give up in the end
but it was a bloody mess under mick but i watched him give his all for 90 mins plenty of games
Mick got rid of all supply murphy holliet lang harry wilson.it was a shit show and i don' t blame moore i know a lot do but the season was f.ck.d
so that the last i want to say on moore.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:11 pm

He should be match fit by now so expect more from him if he does play tonight.

If not, will look like a poor signing.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He should be match fit by now so expect more from him if he does play tonight.

Worcester

Lets hopr so othwrwise he will be following in the footsteps of oumar niasse on loan from everton regulary
either hit the roof
or ran towards the canton end without the ball
Or gary madine our penalty taker say no more.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:39 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
montyblue wrote:Lets hope our new stiker makes an attempt on goal after watching him saturday and mid week granted he only had 30 mins sat but had over an hour mid week so waiting in anticipation .

He needs a goal .

The whole team needs a few TC :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Spot On ;) :thumbup:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:10 pm

This is odd.. o
montyblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:He should be match fit by now so expect more from him if he does play tonight.

Worcester

Lets hopr so othwrwise he will be following in the footsteps of oumar niasse on loan from everton regulary
either hit the roof
or ran towards the canton end without the ball
Or gary madine our penalty taker say no more.

I thought Niasse used to whack it into the stands as some strange crowd participation ritual. Certainly kept everyone off their phones.

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:03 pm

Backtoblue wrote:But Ipswich have a midfield and a game plan to give the strikers service

And there we have it...! :thumbup: :ayatollah: