Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Unacceptable “

Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:26 am

it's 4 pts from 24 at @CardiffCityFC Stadium, 6 home defeats in 8 and another game where the opposing keeper had nothing other than basic work.

Completely unacceptable.

This is relegation form and we get the odd win away and all
Is forgotten.

Cardiff are averaging 22,000 home fans and they deserve far better.

Bulut excuses after excuses: Players tired / individual mistakes, latest we now need to be patient.
For once accept it’s your tactics that are wrong.

I have always been 50/50 on Bulut but I have always wanted to give him a chance.
The reason why I worry about sacking him is, Hudson, Morison, Harrison recently have all been worse.

The last 4 years at home have been worse than awful.

At least in the 80’s /90’s the players played for the shirt.

The CCFC Board need to bring in a Championship manager who knows this division and fully back him end off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Unacceptable “

Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:51 am

Reply FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:59 am

Absolutely bang on Annis.

No enjoyment from home matches for years. The board need to wake up now or just go. It's awful.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:00 am

Bulut needs a big couple of performances this coming 10 days, If not i worry for him , the club and the rest of the season.

Im not sure Bulut knows any other set up than the one which fails every week at home

Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:18 am

I doubt anyone will disagree with you there Annis.

This run we are on is similar to what got the sack for Harris, MaCarthy and to a degree Morison. Its all going wrong and that trio were shown the door. It will be interesting to see if Bulut is shown the door, keep in mind he is a Dalman signing.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I doubt anyone will disagree with you there Annis.

This run we are on is similar to what got the sack for Harris, MaCarthy and to a degree Morison. Its all going wrong and that trio were shown the door. It will be interesting to see if Bulut is shown the door, keep in mind he is a Dalman signing.

Ian,

It’s about time our fans United on this.

Years of dire football and shite managers.

This has to stop.

I even think my good friend Wez, is with me on this.
Funny he’s been on today fair play, but the others disappear as usual.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:02 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Absolutely bang on Annis.

No enjoyment from home matches for years. The board need to wake up now or just go. It's awful.

Yes I use to enjoy flying back to home games, now I don’t.
I come back and it’s so miserable.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:03 pm

fred keenor wrote:Bulut needs a big couple of performances this coming 10 days, If not i worry for him , the club and the rest of the season.

Im not sure Bulut knows any other set up than the one which fails every week at home

Same tactics week in week out.

And dire and boring.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:03 pm

Replies:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:04 pm

Replies:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:05 pm

Replies:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:07 pm

Reply:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Bulut needs a big couple of performances this coming 10 days, If not i worry for him , the club and the rest of the season.

Same tactics week in week out.

And dire and boring.

If we could be guaranteed a relatively good manager I’d say that he’s not doing enough to be given an extension However…. I worry who the fools will bring in as a replacement. VT will probably say to MD that he’s had his go at bringing in EB, now it’s time to go cheap. :roll:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:46 pm

The way it looks at the minute is bulut has had enough and wants no more part in the club ,
I think the answer will be Tuesday night if we lose , I think he will be gone , not looking forward to Tuesday now

Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:16 pm

Bullutt has cost us a lot of points this season..with his tactics and substitutions.. motivation is zero..always putting players down..plenty of managers have succeeded with far worse and less expensive squads than ours...I'm sure that our players our confused themselves in what he's trying to do..as for colwill,I'd be looking to leave. Bullutt is holding the boy back and trying to nullify his god given talents..shit manager..one of the worst I've seen down the city... someone please explain why he's so popular cause I can't see it.. Morrison was better ..and was never given the chance.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:07 pm

Get Steve cooper in I know he’s a jack but he’s the best available at the moment if bulet goes

Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:23 pm

todder76 wrote:Get Steve cooper in I know he’s a jack but he’s the best available at the moment if bulet goes

Right, forget about Cooper. I really think some of you lack genuine football knowledge.

We are in no position to attract a Premier League manager. And do you honestly think Cooper would want to come here and work for Tan? We will end up with Purse and or Chesterfield if Bulut goes. Honestly, mate; give your head a rest.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:57 pm

Reply:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:17 pm

todder76 wrote:Get Steve cooper in I know he’s a jack but he’s the best available at the moment if bulet goes

He's not a 'Jack' and never was; it was his job, he did it exceptionally well and look how they treated him...

I'm not for 'sacking' Erol Bulut right now but I understand a lot of the frustrations of those above...

However, if Steve Cooper ever indicated he would come here and do a job and the Board would fully back him, I think it would be a no-brainer...

Sadly, I can't see it at this point in time, so we have to soldier on with what we have. The return to the alternative Forever Blue names, are scary thoughts indeed...

Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:39 pm

Cooper off to Palace

Nobody will be fully backed

Oh to see some goals and excitement in a game!

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:32 pm

Bulut needs to realise when we are home we need to start on the front foot from the off show the fans they are giving 100%