Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COOPER IN. BULUT OUT?

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:01 pm

I'm not really one for Bulut out or calling for his head as I think the club needs stability with our manager but my patience is wearing thin.

Simply if you had a choice of Cooper in now and Bulut out how many would go with it I wonder?

Re: COOPER IN. BULUT OUT?

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:10 pm

What exactly could Cardiff offer to attract Cooper?

"Hello Steve. Please come to Cardiff. You've got a team of free transfers and loan players and there's no money available next season for you to sign anyone. When can you start?"

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:15 pm

I think a lot of managers wouldn't join simply because of Tans reputation. Example being Wilder a couple of seasons ago

Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:18 pm

Seen coopers name a few times today.

As much chance of signing Mbappe.

Clueless.

He's linked to Palace. An established premier league club.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:44 pm

davids wrote:What exactly could Cardiff offer to attract Cooper?

"Hello Steve. Please come to Cardiff. You've got a team of free transfers and loan players and there's no money available next season for you to sign anyone. When can you start?"

Agreed but that's being to realistic for folk on here. If we lost 3 games if Cooper was manager people will hound him out to that's the daft reality of it with fans today. They want wins every week no matter what any manager has to work with money wise or what squad hes got given when he walks through the door or its "there not good enough" and "time to go"

A conveyor belt of managers, loan players and mainly freebies is all we have had for a good few years now and it won't change by looks of it but let the club keep saying "building for the future" talk every time while it repeats :lol:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:49 pm

Still a lot of talk about Cooper going to Palace either in the final part of the season or in the summer.

I think Bulut has been poor lately, but I wouldn’t sack him.

We won’t go down so let’s take stock at the end of the season.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:52 pm

davids wrote:What exactly could Cardiff offer to attract Cooper?

;)