Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Using Senior Citizen Ticket for 16-21 year old

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:29 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a spare Senior Citizen Ticket for today's game and I was wondering if my 18 year old Son can use it? Tried calling the ticket office but it's closed.

Thanks

Re: Using Senior Citizen Ticket for 16-21 year old

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:36 am

jonnyboy40 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have a spare Senior Citizen Ticket for today's game and I was wondering if my 18 year old Son can use it? Tried calling the ticket office but it's closed.

Thanks

I’m not sure but I’d imagine if it’s the same price it would be fine.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:40 am

Thanks, that's what I thought but jut wanted to check

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:47 am

The lights on the turnstiles flash different colours for different age groups that might be a draw back

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:48 am

Will have to go to ticket office as if you go through turnstiles it will show as oap and stewards probably stop you.... can exchange tickets and pay difference if there is one.. if its in coperate entrance no problem as only shows accepted doesn't show age or concession on machine

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:50 am

Thanks it's a corporate ticket

Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:30 pm

Honestly don't think it would be a problem

Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:32 pm

Will be ok I give mine away to younger people and no problem... all it does is show name and that's it... because obviously its coperate tickets get passed around to clients so no coloured lights to say old young or over 18

Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:42 pm

I know they flash a different colour but I’m not sure staff even look at the colours, don’t in Canton I’ve noticed.

Obviously I always get an adult season ticket so maybe just haven’t noticed because they wouldn’t question someone getting an adult ticket.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:05 pm

Back when the stadium was new they used to have rows of stewards staring at the lights and challenging anyone who walked through on a different light ticket.

They don't seem to do that anymore so I expect you'd get away with it either way.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:12 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I know they flash a different colour but I’m not sure staff even look at the colours, don’t in Canton I’ve noticed.

Obviously I always get an adult season ticket so maybe just haven’t noticed because they wouldn’t question someone getting an adult ticket.

Difficult not to notice at turnstiles as it's highlighted ... I'm lucky coperate entrances doesn't use colour schemes just gives name and accepted so doesn't matter who uses it.... you must go to ticket office to exchange tickets for correct age group if changing oap to child ect pay difference if applicable.. Well that use to be system

Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:59 pm

Are we able to upgrade a ST for one off games? I’m in 109 and Some weeks standing all game gets a bit tiring. Wouldn’t mind watching the odd game from the grandstand and a cushioned seat.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:21 pm

Simplesimon wrote:Are we able to upgrade a ST for one off games? I’m in 109 and Some weeks standing all game gets a bit tiring. Wouldn’t mind watching the odd game from the grandstand and a cushioned seat.

Yes should do all you need to do is pay difference in ticket price

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:49 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Simplesimon wrote:Are we able to upgrade a ST for one off games? I’m in 109 and Some weeks standing all game gets a bit tiring. Wouldn’t mind watching the odd game from the grandstand and a cushioned seat.

Thanks Allan :thumbright:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:14 pm

Simplesimon wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks Allan :thumbright:

No problem! All need to do is check with ticket office but knowing club they've change things.. :mrgreen: