Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "erol bulut frustrated still"

Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:13 pm

kyle08 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:I am all for people to have plans in place and by this the manager looks like he wants to stay here .

Let's see how the season plays out and hopefully Erol gets his contract and can put his plan in place .

If we delay any longer once again we will be behind and miss out on players we won't go down I don't feel and yes form has been bad but it's hard when the manager is up in the air about his own future and missing out on his targets

Beg to differ here Kyle. Our form pattern of play has been shocking last three months. way too defensive and probably the reason Tan is not a fan.
I'm interested to see how Bulut sets us for tomorrow, hoping his negativity at home is a thing of the past. Another few poor matches at CCS, Tan will shift him out

Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:29 pm

Wiggy wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:I am all for people to have plans in place and by this the manager looks like he wants to stay here .

Let's see how the season plays out and hopefully Erol gets his contract and can put his plan in place .

If we delay any longer once again we will be behind and miss out on players we won't go down I don't feel and yes form has been bad but it's hard when the manager is up in the air about his own future and missing out on his targets

Beg to differ here Kyle. Our form pattern of play has been shocking last three months. way too defensive and probably the reason Tan is not a fan.
I'm interested to see how Bulut sets us for tomorrow, hoping his negativity at home is a thing of the past. Another few poor matches at CCS, Tan will shift him out

Bang on I was his biggest fan early on but I think we should wait see what he does in the next few weeks .

Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:03 pm

Wiggy wrote:
kyle08 wrote:

there are major factors in the form though like the teams we have faced has been of pure quality. then the factor of the manager being messed about with players he wanted it early etc then the fact the team we had was very poor nobody of real quality from the bench i think we will start to see better results now the big boys are out of the way

Re: " Erol Bulut frustrated still"

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:16 am

I am still 50/50 regarding Bulut, but I think he is way way better than many of our previous managers and this board won’t get any better and so there for I would give him a years new contract.

Plus he has never been given a lot of money and has been promised things and let down.

He is to be reaped because he is not a yes man and is speaking out through frustration and being let down by this board.