ramsey to start ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ramsey to start ?

Postby kyle08 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:59 pm

am i the only one that hopes he dont start against preston ? one just to protect him and bring him back nice and slow to full fitness and two for rubin to carry on building in confidence the way he is playing i think it would be a terrible choice to drop him now. he had such a good game against watford i was so impressed the way he was driving with the ball the players couldnt get close to him
User avatar
kyle08
Moderator
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 pm

ramsey to start ?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:25 pm

I’m with you Kyle, just give Ramsey 20-30 mins on as a Sub.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165545
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:26 pm

I agree with you.

Think we should start with Colwill and give Ramsey 20-30 mins from the bench.

If we rush him, it could risk losing him for the rest of the season.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Moderator
 
Posts: 23841
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby montyblue » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:26 pm

kyle08 wrote:am i the only one that hopes he dont start against preston ? one just to protect him and bring him back nice and

slow to full fitness and two for rubin to carry on building in confidence the way he is playing i think it would be a terrible choice to drop him now. he had such a good game against watford i was so impressed the way he was driving with the ball the players couldnt get close to him


Could we not drop wintle and replace with ramsey. Although i think rubin will keep his place ramsey on after 60 mins
As i have said i hope bulut does not swap Robinson for Rubin.
montyblue
 
Posts: 5190
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:55 pm

Yup I agree. Bring on after 60 ish minutes or make it 15 if we’re comfortably winning.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 9489
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby Brezza » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:13 pm

Spot on Kyle
Brezza
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:17 am

Agree ramsey off the bench.
I’d start Turnbull over colwill though
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby gwentbluebirds » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:05 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Agree ramsey off the bench.
I’d start Turnbull over colwill though


Why?
gwentbluebirds
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby Roath_Blue » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:44 pm

Agree with Ramsey off the bench, Colwill is playing great right now in his normal position, let's not push his development back
Roath_Blue
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Mon May 01, 2023 9:24 pm

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:45 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Agree with Ramsey off the bench, Colwill is playing great right now in his normal position, let's not push his development back

…while also giving Ramsey a little extra recovery time.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 9489
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby tangledupinblue » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:45 pm

Personally I would love to see Ramsey and Colwill play together. I agree 10 is Rubins best position, so maybe Rambo drops deeper or Rubin goes out wide , I just think 2 forward thinking fluid players , linking with each other, one experienced and the other learning his craft is a tantalizing prospect ,given the years of all the sideways and backwards passing we have endured since Dave Jones sides.
Would even consider Turnbull instead of Siopis who I loved when he started, but has become found out and wanting in recent months. Tell you one thing, its greta to have options in all positions now! :ayatollah:
User avatar
tangledupinblue
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: Caerleon

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby SB 1927 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:29 pm

100% agreed. It feels like an inevitable that he'll get injured again, so as slow as it takes in readiness for the Jacks (for me). Doubt we'll go up or down, so that's my next priority :laughing6:

Rubin has done enough to maintain his spot. I'd love to see Ramsey/Rubin link up at some point.
SB 1927
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby kyle08 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:15 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Personally I would love to see Ramsey and Colwill play together. I agree 10 is Rubins best position, so maybe Rambo drops deeper or Rubin goes out wide , I just think 2 forward thinking fluid players , linking with each other, one experienced and the other learning his craft is a tantalizing prospect ,given the years of all the sideways and backwards passing we have endured since Dave Jones sides.
Would even consider Turnbull instead of Siopis who I loved when he started, but has become found out and wanting in recent months. Tell you one thing, its greta to have options in all positions now! :ayatollah:


id love to see them both play but my worry is he would play deeper which means more tracking back and extra chance he [ramsey] gets injured he also aint the best at defending as we all found out at the world cup. im not a fan of rubin out wide i think he plays his best game at 10
User avatar
kyle08
Moderator
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby jonohowells » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:47 pm

I agree , bring him back gradually off the bench .
jonohowells
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:06 pm

Re: ramsey to start ?

Postby Einstein » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:08 pm

If he's fit start him, Turnbull and Colwill!
User avatar
Einstein
 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazonbot [Bot], Clickagy [Bot], Google [Bot], Grapeshot [Bot], ias [Bot], Proximic [Bot], TheHangedMan, Yandex [Bot] and 28 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.