Re: Get Steve cooper in now !!!

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:08 pm

Taxi for you more like.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:08 pm

That was an entertaining game..

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:09 pm

TaxiBlue wrote:What a load of rubbish I just watched .

I guess we watched a different game, could have gone either way and in no way was it a "load of rubbish" and certainly doesn't warrant a change of manager.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:10 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:That was an entertaining game..

It was a proper Boxing Day affair, Ned... :ayatollah:

Bulut out? Some people, eh...? :roll: :lol:

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:17 pm

I was very disappointed with quality if the tactics

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:18 pm

We can’t find a player , just lump it forward and make it a 50/50 ball

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:23 pm

TaxiBlue wrote:We can’t find a player , just lump it forward and make it a 50/50 ball

You clearly weren’t watching today’s game.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:26 pm

Couldn’t agree more, Bulitts a decent enough manager but a rookie in this division and it’s taken him by surprise.
City are losing a lot of games on the touch line. Cooper would take this team to a different level.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:33 pm

Bulut is tactically useless

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:39 pm

Negative fans out of nowhere again!

Love a manager roulette!

Get behind Bulut who has a tired squad because the depth options are dreadful. He’s got a lot ahead of him still to get the type of talent and football he wants.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:40 pm

Monmouth wrote:Couldn’t agree more, Bulitts a decent enough manager but a rookie in this division and it’s taken him by surprise.
City are losing a lot of games on the touch line. Cooper would take this team to a different level.

He’s a great manager, but we already have one who needs backing.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:40 pm

MillenniumNova wrote:Negative fans out of nowhere again!

Love a manager roulette!

Get behind Bulut who has a tired squad because the depth options are dreadful. He’s got a lot ahead of him still to get the type of talent and football he wants.

Not negative, factual. Tactically he is inept.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:10 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:

Love a manager roulette!

Maybe you should go into coaching if you are such a tactical savant haha

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:20 pm

Peterthornehill wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

Love a manager roulette!

Maybe I was being a bit petty, but we seriously have the most fickle fans in the world, if you said last season you'd be 3 points off 6th place at Christmas I'd have bitten your hand off, yes Rubin should have stayed on and at his age he should be able to do a full 90. Sometimes bulut gets it wrong, but we have injuries and I'm not going to throw the toys out the pram just because some things don't go our way.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:21 pm

Absolutely bizarre substitutions colwill was having his best game of the season then gets pulled and we we lose our momentum

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:38 pm

Peterthornehill wrote:
Peterthornehill wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

Love a manager roulette!

Maybe I was being a bit petty, but we seriously have the most fickle fans in the world, if you said last season you'd be 3 points off 6th place at Christmas I'd have bitten your hand off, yes Rubin should have stayed on and at his age he should be able to do a full 90. Sometimes bulut gets it wrong, but we have injuries and I'm not going to throw the toys out the pram just because some things don't go our way.

I understand that and it’s much better than last year. Doesn’t mean I can’t voice my opinion when I pay to be entertained every week. In my opinion Bulut is poor tactically but I’d like nothing better than for him to prove me wrong.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:55 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Peterthornehill wrote:
Peterthornehill wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

Love a manager roulette!

I understand that and it’s much better than last year. Doesn’t mean I can’t voice my opinion when I pay to be entertained every week. In my opinion Bulut is poor tactically but I’d like nothing better than for him to prove me wrong.

Oh I'm not slating your opinion, you're entitled to it, and some valid points, but at the start of the season he could do little wrong. We will get back to being consistent, just think it's not really his squad and a new league, it's not going to be all roses every week. Anyway onwards and upwards

Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:03 pm

Steve Cooper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just trippin! Palace or West ham for him

EB knows he has too many L1 & L2 players in his squad. The years of neglect won't change due to a managerial appointment and his players have been an improvement. I am not talking about the players he didn't know or his research on

Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:06 pm

Tbh I don’t think we’d be where we are without our “tactically inept” manager, I mean the only reason we got Goutas and Siopis is because of Bulut. The only reason Tanner stayed is because Bulut told him he could go out on loan and he chose himself to stay and fight for a spot. Only reason we got Panzo and Bowler from Forest is because of the friendship between Bulut and their owner….

But yeah let’s all lose our heads after 1 entertaining Boxing Day day game and get rid of Bulut :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI some opinions should be kept private and not voiced on a public forum #JustSaying

Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:21 pm

What about Guardiola? Or Ancellotti?

Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:51 pm

skiprat wrote:Absolutely bizarre substitutions colwill was having his best game of the season then gets pulled and we we lose our momentum

Colwil signalled to come off took a knock

Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:43 pm

Agreed. Think everyone else on here deep down agrees too.

Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:02 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Steve Cooper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just trippin! Palace or West ham for him

EB knows he has too many L1 & L2 players in his squad. The years of neglect won't change due to a managerial appointment and his players have been an improvement. I am not talking about the players he didn't know or his research on

Correct. He needs a full summer with some coin. We’re heading in the right direction for sure.

Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:02 pm

cs_original wrote:What about Guardiola? Or Ancellotti?

Jose for me.

Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:58 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
cs_original wrote:What about Guardiola? Or Ancellotti?

Jose for me.

I thought you were 'against modern football' (whatever that is)? :?

Steve Cooper, I believe, will come here one day but it won't be until we can truly give him something serious to work with; and currently we are still finding our feet after a poor few years following the Sala incident...

Erol Bulut is doing an unexpectedly good job at the moment yet some seem to think he should be sacked because we are inconsistent but only 3 points off tbe Play-off places...

We should be behind him right now...! :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:02 pm

TaxiBlue wrote:What a load of rubbish I just watched .

Wow.

Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:38 pm

In future we'll have to get the Gaffer to inform our most needy posters before he makes a decision and then post on here to justify why he did it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:46 am

Firstly I’m A Bulut fan and think he has done a remarkable job :notworthy: But if someone thinks Cooper is a better manager and we could get him then I’m fine by his opinion but doesn’t mean we all have to agree with it.
I’m backing Bulut but it would be interesting if Cooper came out and said he love to manage Cardiff City as soon as possible.

Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:39 pm

Do you really think Cooper would come to us