Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE NINIAN PARK PUB "

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:38 pm

" THE NINIAN PARK PUB "
Popped down there Today, They have done an Excellent job off re-decorating the place in and out side. :ayatollah:
Meals are served 7 days a week at Good prices. :ayatollah:
All the Drinks are cheaper than most pubs in Canton and Especially the Cardiff City Stadium prices. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The New Manager is Peter and John Basset is the Owner(Owns The Queens Vaults plus 6 other pubs).

If ever you want a Function there, The Ninian Park Pub is Available :ayatollah:

Also Dont forget, to pop in there Before The Wales game This Friday Night :ayatollah:

The Bristol City Home game on Oct 16th 12pm kick off, THIS FORUM IS MEETING FOR BREAKFAST(£2.99p/£3.99p)From 9.30am :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" THE LAUNCH OF I'll BE THERE " Will be OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED FROM THERE on "SATURDAY(Norwich City 3pm) OCT 30th at 12pm " with a lot of Welsh Celebrities attending, BE EARLY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: " ALL 6 OF MY BOOKS ARE NOW ON SALE BEHIND THE BARS OF THE NINIAN PARK PUB " :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FAMILIES are VERY WELCOME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
All New Football pictures are being put up on the Walls before the Next Home game .
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE NINIAN PARK PUB "

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Have you/your mates got a vested interest in this pub?

Just curious and no disrespect intended.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 pm

VCLEE wrote:Have you/your mates got a vested interest in this pub?

Just curious and no disrespect intended.

Def Not, I Feel The New Owner and Manager are going out of their way to WELCOME CARDIFF CITY FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Smart/Clean place EXCELLENT VALUE FOOD and DRINK :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also I know if The Ninian does not do well This time, We will end up with Flats on there :evil: :evil:
The Ninian Park Pub is the Closest Pub to The Stadium. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Cheers Annis, thanks for the response.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 pm

VCLEE wrote:Cheers Annis, thanks for the response.

Cheers
Its an Honest Response :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:42 pm

I like it in there, nice friendly atmosphere and always a good turn out off this forum.
Wont be going there before the Wales game as I'm just watching the game without drinking to save money to watch Merthyr on Sat :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I like it in there, nice friendly atmosphere and always a good turn out off this forum.
Wont be going there before the Wales game as I'm just watching the game without drinking to save money to watch Merthyr on Sat :ayatollah:

Your a Goodun Thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Annis have you sampled the brekkie in there yet?????

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Annis have you sampled the brekkie in there yet?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is the Pope a Catholic??

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Thanks for the update Annis, it's a good pub and like you said always a good turnout from this forum.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Baz Yes and Very very Good Value :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Bluetaf wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is the Pope a Catholic??

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:07 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Thanks for the update Annis, it's a good pub and like you said always a good turnout from this forum.

Cheers Chris :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm hoping to get there, been in before but not when the forum is there, will be nice to put a few faces to names. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Great I was concerned when I heard it was going as that has always been part of my saturday game at the City, thats why I hate night games and sunday I have to drive and can not have a pint.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm

ccfcninian wrote:I'm hoping to get there, been in before but not when the forum is there, will be nice to put a few faces to names. :ayatollah:

I'm the good looking one :D

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:I'm hoping to get there, been in before but not when the forum is there, will be nice to put a few faces to names. :ayatollah:

No you're not :? Will pop in before the Jacks game young Thomas owes me a drink :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

But you're from merthyr ;) ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Great I was concerned when I heard it was going as that has always been part of my saturday game at the City, thats why I hate night games and sunday I have to drive and can not have a pint.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm

sorry lads now the neville is opening again that's my local before games if i go for a beer

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:sorry lads now the neville is opening again that's my local before games if i go for a beer

:cry: :shock:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 pm

int to the ninian for food the other day, i thought it was small portions hence the price, i think i could have had two meals easy :lol:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Ben wrote:int to the ninian for food the other day, i thought it was small portions hence the price, i think i could have had two meals easy :lol:

Well I had a massive plate full and I LOVE MY FOOD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Baz Yes and Very very Good Value :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i am free thurs morn how are you fixed??? need a chat

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 am

We stopped going there for quite a few seasons but we have decided since the re opening to go back there AND we will be there before the Wales game this Fri night :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:04 am

Just spoke to my brother who's a forum member and he said he wants a breakfast and pre match pint or two so we'll see you all there Saturday its his 30th birthday as well : :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:We stopped going there for quite a few seasons but we have decided since the re opening to go back there AND we will be there before the Wales game this Fri night :ayatollah:

Martyn,I stopped going there for the last 10 yrs, Then last Season This Forum Members and Friends started meeting there and its become a good meeting place and an Excellent place for a Pre-Match Drink :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THE NINIAN PARK PUB "
Popped down there Today, They have done an Excellent job off re-decorating the place in and out side. :ayatollah:
All the Drinks are cheaper than most pubs in Canton and Especially the Cardiff City Stadium prices. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The New Manager is Peter and John Basset is the Owner(Owns The Queens Vaults plus 6 other pubs).

Also Dont forget, to pop in there Before The Wales game This Friday Night :ayatollah:

The Bristol City Home game on Oct 16th 12pm kick off, THIS FORUM IS MEETING FOR BREAKFAST(£2.99p/£3.99p)From 9.30am :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" THE LAUNCH OF I'll BE THERE " Will be OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED FROM THERE on "SATURDAY(Norwich City 3pm) OCT 30th at 12pm " with a lot of Welsh Celebrities attending, BE EARLY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: " ALL 6 OF MY BOOKS ARE NOW ON SALE BEHIND THE BARS OF THE NINIAN PARK PUB " :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All New Football pictures are being put up on the Walls before the Next Home game .

If the boy is not playing football before, i'll try and pop in before Brizzle, it's handy to have a decent pub so close to the ground !!!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" THE NINIAN PARK PUB "

If the boy is not playing football before, i'll try and pop in before Brizzle, it's handy to have a decent pub so close to the ground !!!