Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: jbbj

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:nice to see you back jbbj :lol: did you get that in growing eye lash removed that was causing you all them problems with your new job as an air hostess with rhyanair , i hope so as i would hate for you to loose another job through no fault of your own . well jbbj my brothering law has taken delivery of his first consinment of fake grayhounds and is selling them in ponty market next wendsday and he is hoping to make a small fourtune the only problem is he wants to keep them in my house for a day or two , but i cant as harry has come down with the runs and is not feeling so well so can he please keep them in your allotment i will pay for any miss dermenas ..... thanks in advance,,,,, love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Mrs Ramsgate, I have been sectioned in Broadmoor for the last three months, after failing to take my prescribed psychotropic medication (again) I was arrested in Barry Hawking Centre trying to mate with an otter, I have no recollection of this, but the video evidence at my tribunral hearing last week was pretty damning.

However I am now fully fit and back home now, and would love to look after your fake greyhounds for you. Incidentally whilst I was in Broadmoor I meet two very interesting lunatics called Ted Rowlands and Lilly Hicks, we spent much of our time in the day room digitally remastering some excellent video clips of the late, great and much missed Jeff Morgan. I now have footage of some memorable occasions we spent with Jeff, which I can now relive and revisit regularly l, they include:

Jeff projectile vommitting dressed in a batman mask in the snooker room of the Pioneer club.

Jeff whilst sleeping being set on fire be myself, you and Maverick Rowlands in the Cork & Candle wine bar

Jeff very drunkenly being forced to "gatecrash" Steve Cannon`s house in the company of Des Probert

Jeff being "encouraged" to swallow live crabs hidden in glasses of apple punch

I have sent you a DVD of all this by pony express, alas it`s one of Johnny Jenkins ponies so it may take a while to reach you.

Its just a shame we cannot get hold of Jeff being taken to Blackpool away, when he was only after a lift a mile up the road, but fell asleep in the back of the van and woke up to the greeting Welcome to Bloomfield Road.

Its a pity we cannot get some old Emrys Thomas footage or Dev as Gwyneth Leonard used to call him. What influential figures both Jeff & Emrys were, pillars of the local community who simply ooozed respect. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 am

no otters or crabs were harmed during the incident above :D

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:41 pm

yes i must agree with your choice of deciced friends jbbj, it is a shame that thay all lost there lives in the imfomus rhondda land slide of 1981 . to this day it still makes me brake down in floods of tears thinking of the loved ones thay left behind ,
i know the late jeff morgan was a bit of a loner but he was the only man in the york hotel who could finish the daily times crossword in less than 20 minates , but on the other hand could not go home and boil an egg without setting his house on fire , i think he was a little bit of a jekel and hyde carecter , as many where in them dark heavy drinking days of the york hotel , but back to the presant jbbj some good friends of mine dusty and cyrel berry are having a dinner party in the fighting blood in porth next sunday afternoon to celebrate the opening of the hunting season and have invited me along to strip during the interval , but i havent done any egsotic dancing for many a year now and i am very nervous about taking my cloths off in public again , could i come around to your house one evining and have some coaching on stripping as a know you are a connersir. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lots of love rose xxxxxxxxx :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Rose, im am afraid i am the bearer of some really bad news, the fighting blood is no more there was a litttle accident a while back when my collection of dried and pressed dandelions ant thistles suddenly had a spontaneous combustion explosion and set a bottle of barley wine on fire, thus rendering the fighting blodd to no more than a wasteland similar to Trehafod

I therefore suggest tyhat you inform Cyril to hold his party in the hollybush inn down in Hopkinstown, cheap cheerful and the beer is reasonable over in the Cricket club

Love forever u little radish

Baz

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Rose, im am afraid i am the bearer of some really bad news, the fighting blood is no more there was a litttle accident a while back when my collection of dried and pressed dandelions ant thistles suddenly had a spontaneous combustion explosion and set a bottle of barley wine on fire, thus rendering the fighting blodd to no more than a wasteland similar to Trehafod

I therefore suggest tyhat you inform Cyril to hold his party in the hollybush inn down in Hopkinstown, cheap cheerful and the beer is reasonable over in the Cricket club

Love forever u little radish

Baz

the fighting biood is no more baz what a shock . ill have to tell dusty and cyril to hold the event somewhere else then may be the eagle in ynyshir or the rink in porth. jbbj told me that you have a broody aylesbury duck for sale how much are you asking as i have heard that mike palmer from palmers shoe shop is looking for one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:32 pm

I am afraind the duck is dead got eaten by my pet granny grey, they had a squabble over a plate of stewed foxgloves and the granny grey just swallowed him in one and also severly severed my right nipple, i have no sewn that back on using mrs b's belly button fluff

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I am afraind the duck is dead got eaten by my pet granny grey, they had a squabble over a plate of stewed foxgloves and the granny grey just swallowed him in one and also severly severed my right nipple, i have no sewn that back on using mrs b's belly button fluff

sad news about your pet duck baz what are the funeral arrangements :o

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm

i only have a feather left but i am expecting a bill :lol: :lol: boom boom

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i only have a feather left but i am expecting a bill :lol: :lol: boom boom

:lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:40 pm

sorry :oops: :D

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 pm

[quote="bluebirdbaz"]sorry :oops: :D[/q

no need to say sorry iv lost many a bird myself i know what you are going through and it is a tuff time for you.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:45 pm

i even thought about taking a spoonfull of benylin to numb the pain :cry:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i even thought about taking a spoonfull of benylin to numb the pain :cry:

no dont do that baz benylin is the worest thing you can take when greving the loss of your favourate duck /////// i think your duck would of prefered you to donate £100 to the ban orange sauce brigade.,,,,,, based in the devils chimmny above hoot gibbsons allottment. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 pm

too late i have had a spoonfull and i am on the verge of consuming 2................... yes 2 fishermans friends :oops: :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes i must agree with your choice of deciced friends jbbj, it is a shame that thay all lost there lives in the imfomus rhondda land slide of 1981 . to this day it still makes me brake down in floods of tears thinking of the loved ones thay left behind ,
i know the late jeff morgan was a bit of a loner but he was the only man in the york hotel who could finish the daily times crossword in less than 20 minates , but on the other hand could not go home and boil an egg without setting his house on fire , i think he was a little bit of a jekel and hyde carecter , as many where in them dark heavy drinking days of the york hotel , but back to the presant jbbj some good friends of mine dusty and cyrel berry are having a dinner party in the fighting blood in porth next sunday afternoon to celebrate the opening of the hunting season and have invited me along to strip during the interval , but i havent done any egsotic dancing for many a year now and i am very nervous about taking my cloths off in public again , could i come around to your house one evining and have some coaching on stripping as a know you are a connersir. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rose,

Feel free to call round to the house, to brush up on your exotic dancing routines. Has you well know, my Significant Other Madame Jezebel Slinky Lustbucket was resident house stripper in the Meadow Vale for many years, and will be more than able to enhance your sexual gyrations, pelvic thrusts etc as long as I can watch and sing operatic arias as you rehearse.

Has the Fighting Blood is now closed, you can hold your dinner party in Franks Cafe in Porth, I am sure Dusty & Cyril will be okay with this. Great that the fox hunting season is due to begin, although me and Kerry Wilkes started a few weeks ago, we have already shot 7 vixens, 6 dog foxes and burnt out lots of foxholes with the cubs still inside. I don`t know why people call this cruel, its a fair sport as is badger baiting, seal clubbing, cock fighting and rollerskate rabbit snooker.

Cracking 24 seater off to LUFC next Monday, me, Graham Viner, Phil Leonard, Bodman, Mike Drew, Peter Piper, Lofty Shaw, Lilly Hicks, Alan Rowe, Mucker, Charlie Jones, Dummy, Ernie Hopkins, Selwyn Bents, Johnny Barleywine, Offie Gill, Golly, Cubby, Dev, Denzil Price, Dai Bryer, Codeyes, Ron Jakeaway, Dai Oatridge and Malcolm Legge.

Should be just like the old days, leaving early doors, overnight stay in Skipton. Do you know any bareknuckle fighters in Ireland ? Just started training a good young prospect called Yoblin, and need to get him some sensible match ups. He`s fought three times, he`s beaten Tommy Lloyd and Drew with Ade Hooker, but then I stupidly over matched him and he got battered by Dai Riggs, I need to build the boys confidence back up quickly so if you know anyone let me know.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i even thought about taking a spoonfull of benylin to numb the pain :cry:

Baz after such a devastating loss try a bottle of Corvonia mixed liberally with 4-90 paracetemols, 2 snorts of Vic inhaler a penguin biscuit, 3 teaspoons of Fisons weedkiller and a deep fried watermelon garnished in cream of ambrosia scotch egg residue. It will solve all your problems.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 pm

johnbowensbrotherj wrote:

Baz after such a devastating loss try a bottle of Corvonia mixed liberally with 4-90 paracetemols, 2 snorts of Vic inhaler a penguin biscuit, 3 teaspoons of Fisons weedkiller and a deep fried watermelon garnished in cream of ambrosia scotch egg residue. It will solve all your problems.

thankd jbbj, how many calories does that delicious meal contain, as you know i have to look after my waistline and do not want to fail a doping test as i have the Trehafod international bog snorkling open next tuesday morning

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 am

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes i must agree with your choice of deciced friends jbbj, it is a shame that thay all lost there lives in the imfomus rhondda land slide of 1981 . to this day it still makes me brake down in floods of tears thinking of the loved ones thay left behind ,

Rose,

Feel free to call round to the house, to brush up on your exotic dancing routines. Has you well know, my Significant Other Madame Jezebel Slinky Lustbucket was resident house stripper in the Meadow Vale for many years, and will be more than able to enhance your sexual gyrations, pelvic thrusts etc as long as I can watch and sing operatic arias as you rehearse.

Has the Fighting Blood is now closed, you can hold your dinner party in Franks Cafe in Porth, I am sure Dusty & Cyril will be okay with this. Great that the fox hunting season is due to begin, although me and Kerry Wilkes started a few weeks ago, we have already shot 7 vixens, 6 dog foxes and burnt out lots of foxholes with the cubs still inside. I don`t know why people call this cruel, its a fair sport as is badger baiting, seal clubbing, cock fighting and rollerskate rabbit snooker.

Cracking 24 seater off to LUFC next Monday, me, Graham Viner, Phil Leonard, Bodman, Mike Drew, Peter Piper, Lofty Shaw, Lilly Hicks, Alan Rowe, Mucker, Charlie Jones, Dummy, Ernie Hopkins, Selwyn Bents, Johnny Barleywine, Offie Gill, Golly, Cubby, Dev, Denzil Price, Dai Bryer, Codeyes, Ron Jakeaway, Dai Oatridge and Malcolm Legge.

Should be just like the old days, leaving early doors, overnight stay in Skipton. Do you know any bareknuckle fighters in Ireland ? Just started training a good young prospect called Yoblin, and need to get him some sensible match ups. He`s fought three times, he`s beaten Tommy Lloyd and Drew with Ade Hooker, but then I stupidly over matched him and he got battered by Dai Riggs, I need to build the boys confidence back up quickly so if you know anyone let me know.

...........................................................yoblin was always a good prospect at the bareknuckle boxing contests , i can remember one of his unlicenced contests when he was about 12 in the baden car park with mr knight , it was a blood bath with yoblin lucky to get away with his life that night . any way jbbj if you are looking to match him up with a few rounds here in ireland i have an old boxer by the name of barry mcguigan he might like to have a few rounds with , barry was good in his day but should be no trouble for the mighty yoblin now as barry has hit the drink and cant put a combination togethr these days. jbbj i was talking to sir alex this morning and he asked me to tell you that clayton blackmore has been bad mouthing you over the fiasco with the wheel barrow you borrowed off him in 1993 and is thretaning to take legal action ,so i would recomend that you get hold of idrys and but it in the back of his bus and return it as soon as possible to avoid any costly court battles. ////// must go now jbbj as it is time for me to milk my husbands cows , harry has a hang over as he was out with gean the machine last night . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 pm

that f*cking clayton blackmore is a nuicance always causing trouble over thaat old wheelbarrow, i may well offer milly in exchange for the wheelbarrow and a bag containing 1 gooseberry and a grape :ayatollah: give my regards to barry as i have not seen him since he kicked off in the york over him hitting dai lloyd in the eye with the froth off his pint of double diamond :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:that f*cking clayton blackmore is a nuicance always causing trouble over thaat old wheelbarrow, i may well offer milly in exchange for the wheelbarrow and a bag containing 1 gooseberry and a grape :ayatollah: give my regards to barry as i have not seen him since he kicked off in the york over him hitting dai lloyd in the eye with the froth off his pint of double diamond :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k the grape i aint worth that much :cry:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:38 pm

its homegrown u dimwit, tasty as f**k :old:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

If that stupid b*stard Clayton Blackmore mentions is bloody wheelbarrow again, I will kick him to death. Eric Cantona lent me the wheelbarrow, not twatty bollocks Blackmore. And I might add Eric let me keep it until Christmas 1994.

Mrs Ramsgate,

Phone me asap, "the kipper as fondled the labrador" If you know what I mean ? :shock: :shock:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:21 pm

jbbj.
clayton blackmore is insisting that the wheelbarrow was his and is going to prosead with legal action against you , iv been in touch with mr cantona and he has no recolection of lending you the said gardining aid so i would recomend that you seek legal advice as soon as possible .
there is a fantastic telivision show on s4c next month about the after life and the affects on the welsh small holding exsperts , i think you should watch it as there is a good part of the show dedicated to mastytas in welsh dairy herds which i know you do a lot of charity work for , my husband is thinking of going to bingo with ann lloyd tuesday so if you are free would you like to go camping with me and unk up the water tanks and tell ghost storys all night and drink strong cider and rost potatoes on an open fire. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 am

the water tanks are now a top secret facility, its now a club called peppermint poodle, as there is only 1 road in and out i know that anyone who goes there must leave a toll at number 8(quite a good looking slim witty guy lives there) :D and its only 15 chicken eggs

i will let the gatekeeper know when you are arriving

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 am

,,,,,, thanks for the tip on the toll prices for the water tanks baz .
im very worred about jbbj he has not been in contact since he arrived in skippton last night most of his firm where in the peacock last night swoping ferrating storys with the leeds united firm , but jbbj went to visit an old friend of his from his mining days (arthar scargill ) he was last seen trading dr who cards with peter lorimer on the side of a dual carrigeway near leeds.... if you have any news about jbbj could you please let us know as his cows need milking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:50 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:,,,,,, thanks for the tip on the toll prices for the water tanks baz .
im very worred about jbbj he has not been in contact since he arrived in skippton last night most of his firm where in the peacock last night swoping ferrating storys with the leeds united firm , but jbbj went to visit an old friend of his from his mining days (arthar scargill ) he was last seen trading dr who cards with peter lorimer on the side of a dual carrigeway near leeds.... if you have any news about jbbj could you please let us know as his cows need milking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just got out of custody suite at Leeds central Mrs R, I was arrested prior to the game for trying to genetically modify a field of beetroot. Bad news from South Wales to, my old english game hens were attacked by several large cybermen, resulting in them losing their plumage and laying tins of pears and advacados.

Old Shep what a wonderful song that is, especially when sang by Micheal Chopra wasting is money in Ladbrokes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 pm

yes jbbj old shep is a wonderful song i dont understand why cardiff fans dont adopt it as one of there football songs , but my personal favourate song must be (the old northern lights of aberdeen ) sung by the late betty lloyd . any way have you any idea how to breed red crested newts as there is a shortage of them at this present time iv tried my best to get them to breed but iv had no luck. iv tried romantic music, candels ,skunk, rahipnol ,clarks pies. porn films,flowers and even viagra im at my witts end . :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm

radish soup thats what made my two horned leprihcorn mosquitos breed

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:radish soup thats what made my two horned leprihcorn mosquitos breed

....... good tip baz do you know where i can get some radish from. :ayatollah: