Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jbbj

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:50 pm

rumour has it that he is due to make a come back very soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: jbbj

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:rumour has it that he is due to make a come back very soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

,,,,,, i miss his tips about small holding and gardining :ayatollah: so much.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 pm

and radish growing and how to dress turnips for shows

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and radish growing and how to dress turnips for shows

,,,, and his pm he used to send me on how to fetch my self to orgasam. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

,,,, and his pm he used to send me on how to fetch my self to orgasam. :ayatollah:
with a wind up torch :D

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 pm

jack b*stard blow job???

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

with a wind up torch :D

,,,, yes indeed and brown bread. :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:01 pm

AND HOW HE MAKES HOME MADE MARMITE OUT OF SPAGETTI

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:AND HOW HE MAKES HOME MADE MARMITE OUT OF SPAGETTI

,,,, yes i cant wait for his return as i need to find out if he still has his licence for kickboxing exbitions as my 3 sons would like to take up the sport and keep them out of trouble. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 pm

jbbj is a bender, he likes to suck big black cock up the mountain car parks

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Ben wrote:jbbj is a bender, he likes to suck big black cock up the mountain car parks

,,,,, hows it going ben i have had a new tat of jbbj on my left tit it looks fantastic ill show you next time. :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Ben wrote:jbbj is a bender, he likes to suck big black cock up the mountain car parks
that was never proven, or that incident with the badgers :D

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:17 pm

,,,,, hows it going ben i have had a new tat of jbbj on my left tit it looks fantastic ill show you next time. :lol:

id rather you didn't you stinking, cum sucking, minge rotting rotter :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
that was never proven, or that incident with the badgers :D

,,,,, it was a look alike attack which jbbj had nothing to do with.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Ben wrote:

id rather you didn't you stinking, cum sucking, minge rotting rotter :lol:

,,,, ben you are as mad as ever please never change. :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:02 pm

when you over for the next away trip? you owe me a can of stella and a blowy :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Ben wrote:when you over for the next away trip? you owe me a can of stella and a blowy :ayatollah: :lol:
more like a crate of stella :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:58 pm

I wonder how he's managed to get back in his missus' good books? Unless she's leaving him :o :lol:

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

When is jbbj due to finish his Penance? it's so Bloody boring on here lately (apart from Sir Carls updates that is) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 pm

i shall contact him and demand his return :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 am

i think he may have returned :? :D

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:01 am

One small lettuce

2 teaspoons of mercury

1 frosty onion

A llama

3 x penguins

16/8 of peppermint oriental wafer straight lamb risotto fishfingers

And Robert`s your fathers brother. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:02 am

milly44 wrote:i think he may have returned :? :D

Aye indeed Sir (read in an Irish voice please) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:05 am

i struggle to read, so dont push it :lol:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:15 am

Milly,

Hope your well ?

Have not been on, due to taking part in the X-factor as Christof Povollaris, the disenhoused and utterley disenchanted Latvian goat herder. Incidentally I lost the final to Baz "Taffy" Bazatopolis the welshman who impersonates that wonderful greek singer Demis Roussos, but fails miserably. :( :(

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:23 am

johnbowensbrotherj wrote:Milly,

Hope your well ?

Have not been on, due to taking part in the X-factor as Christof Povollaris, the disenhoused and utterley disenchanted Latvian goat herder. Incidentally I lost the final to Baz "Taffy" Bazatopolis the welshman who impersonates that wonderful greek singer Demis Roussos, but fails miserably. :( :(

:lol:
that will clear up the pm i have sent you then :lol:

im not to bad jbbj. my life is quite obviously not as exiting as yours though.
i thought you may have been sniffing around ramsgate, after her hubby got caught f*cking the hoover :shock:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:56 am

i promised his return, as i am now officially representing jbbj and mrs Ramsbottom i now demand more pay than the higher paid moderators on here :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm

nice to see you back jbbj :lol: did you get that in growing eye lash removed that was causing you all them problems with your new job as an air hostess with rhyanair , i hope so as i would hate for you to loose another job through no fault of your own . well jbbj my brothering law has taken delivery of his first consinment of fake grayhounds and is selling them in ponty market next wendsday and he is hoping to make a small fourtune the only problem is he wants to keep them in my house for a day or two , but i cant as harry has come down with the runs and is not feeling so well so can he please keep them in your allotment i will pay for any miss dermenas ..... thanks in advance,,,,, love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 am

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:nice to see you back jbbj :lol: did you get that in growing eye lash removed that was causing you all them problems with your new job as an air hostess with rhyanair , i hope so as i would hate for you to loose another job through no fault of your own . well jbbj my brothering law has taken delivery of his first consinment of fake grayhounds and is selling them in ponty market next wendsday and he is hoping to make a small fourtune the only problem is he wants to keep them in my house for a day or two , but i cant as harry has come down with the runs and is not feeling so well so can he please keep them in your allotment i will pay for any miss dermenas ..... thanks in advance,,,,, love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if you are stuck i have some room left in my tin bath out the back

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:19 pm

baz i had no idea that you still had that old bath out the back , a friend of mine from trebanog deals in second hand baths and taps if you want me to ask him how much it is worth ill be only to happy to ask him . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: