Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vote your Man of the Match (v Leeds Utd)

You may select 1 option

View results

VOTE YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH (V LEEDS UTD)

Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:54 pm

Vote your Man of the Match versus Leeds United...

Some very good performances across the field but today my vote goes to Perry Ng :clap: :ayatollah:

Re: VOTE YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH (V LEEDS UTD)

Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:59 pm

Mark McGuinness for me.

Could easily have gone for Ng, Goutas, Bowler, O'Dowda or Alnwick.

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:02 pm

Alynwick for me. A gnats nut between him and McGuinness. Then Bowler. A few good displays today

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:04 pm

Very solid at the back but quality told in the end.

Toss up between McGuiness and O'Dowda,. Went for McGuiness, thought he was fantastic with some great last ditch tackles.

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:09 pm

Could have gone to any one of the starting 11 in fairness today, Bowler made some brilliant runs and moves in the first half, for me though I’ve gone for O’Dowda, his run to set up the 1st goal was fantastic, the last ditch tackles he made in the 2nd half were outstanding

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:12 pm

McGuinness for me. ODowda and Bower brilliant too. Grant awful, offered no more than Ojo

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:12 pm

I went for Alnwick

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:40 pm

McGuiness for me closely followed by O'Dowda and Ng. Felt Adams put a brilliant shift in when he came off the bench and could be a real asset this season if he carries on playing the way he did today.

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:41 pm

Alnwick looks a far safer pair of hands than allsop

I went mcguiness but the back 4 were excellent and cod is a player we are extremely lucky to have. Solid and dangerous going forward. First half bowler was excellent but understandably the pressure from Leeds reduced his impact.
Ugbo looked good in parts and etete is hungry

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:42 pm

For me it was one of the easiest decisions ever.

100% Mark McGuiness.

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:43 pm

Mcguiness for me enjoys defending and hates losing a few players smiling thinking what a result and his face was like we fucked it up a lot of positives though bowler and Addms and ugoo did well still need a bit more up front Kion still a bit raw :bluebird:

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:49 pm

McGuinness, with an honourable mention for Adams who was excellent

Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:35 pm

Mcguiness best performance

Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:37 pm

Mcguiness or odowda

Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:01 pm

Mcguiness

Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:39 pm

I went for McGuinness but I was really pleased with Alnwick performance. He certainly put in a stint to keep the number 1 spot.

Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:50 pm

Grant was aweful

Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:11 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:For me it was one of the easiest decisions ever.

100% Mark McGuiness.

Agree .

Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:00 am

It is not a one man defence but all did well, I have given it to Ugbo for the assist and the goal, we wanted goals and he provided them.

Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:15 am

I gave it to Bowler, he had two days to prepare and an assist and a goal, what a start, McGuiness and Alnwick were both outstanding too.

Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:42 am

The fact that more than 1 player is getting a mention is only a good sign

How many times last season did 5 or 6 players get a mention for man of the match :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:11 am

For all the heroics in front of him Jack Alnwick was conspicuous in goal for all the right reasons and gets my vote.

Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:36 am

I thought Ramsey was poor He have the ball away 8 times Yes an assist which really was a saved shot that rebounded to a player However I am sure it will only be a few games before he is back up to speed His quality will shine through in near future
Great to have so many players up for MOM and Ramsey not being one of them To me that is a positive sign

Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:36 am

Abergavenny wrote:I thought Ramsey was poor He have the ball away 8 times Yes an assist which really was a saved shot that rebounded to a player However I am sure it will only be a few games before he is back up to speed His quality will shine through in near future
Great to have so many players up for MOM and Ramsey not being one of them To me that is a positive sign
He got special attention from Leeds, was worth his place just for that.Left others with more space.Different glasses see. :lol:

Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:26 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:I thought Ramsey was poor He have the ball away 8 times Yes an assist which really was a saved shot that rebounded to a player However I am sure it will only be a few games before he is back up to speed His quality will shine through in near future
He got special attention from Leeds, was worth his place just for that.Left others with more space.Different glasses see. :lol:

Agree with you he got special attention that opened up other opportunities However his passing at times went astray when you would have expected a player of his quality to make He will get special attention every game he plays for us this season

Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:37 am

Mark McGuinness for me :bluebird: