Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ CCFC SEASON TICKET SALES ‘

Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:27 am

Cardiff City have sold up to Friday 23rd June 2023:

13,420 Season Tickets :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff are the 7th Cheapest in the EFL of 72 clubs including Newport County and the 3rd Cheapest in the Championship :bluebird: :bluebird:

City sold 14,500 last season and 6 weeks still to go this season.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ CCFC SEASON TICKET SALES ‘

Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have sold up to Friday 23rd June 2023:

Cardiff are the 7th Cheapest in the EFL of 72 clubs including Newport County and the 3rd Cheapest in the Championship :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis lots of fans waiting to see who we bring in, I think we will be pleasantly surprised with who we do bring in. They may be free/out of contract, but there are quite a few out there who I would love to see here.

Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:49 am

Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have sold up to Friday 23rd June 2023:

Annis lots of fans waiting to see who we bring in, I think we will be pleasantly surprised with who we do bring in. They may be free/out of contract, but there are quite a few out there who I would love to see here.

Roger, I agree, if we get who I think we will get, then I see 16,000 plus season ticket sales :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:22 pm

I know it’s probably hard to comprehend but the club usually shift around 1,000 every season between now and the start and that’s when prices have gone back up.

On that basis alone I reckon we could get around 14/15,000 by the start of the season depending on who the BIG signing is.

Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:42 pm

We will hot our maximum of 18k this season. :lol:

Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:43 pm

A lot will depend on who we sign and if we get thrashed by leeds 1st game of the season lets just hope we don't loose like 4/5 nil.

Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:05 pm

We can actually sell 22,500 Season Tickets.

Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We can actually sell 22,500 Season Tickets.

Not what dalman said 18k is the maximum without the red seats open .