Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fair play since Dalman spoke on Monday:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:20 am

Mehmet Dalman knows how to get the hype going and make fans believe.

Now this time he has to deliver.

Since Monday Cardiff City have sold nearly 1,500 more season tickets, taking our sales to well over 12,000.

14,500 last season and there’s still 2 months to go.

But they are Very very cheap and the 7th Cheapest out of 72 Clubs in The EFL, even Cheaper than Newport County’s. :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

So I have to agree with Dalman we should sell 18,000 at our prices.

So come on Bluebirds show your loyalty “ BLUEBIRDS “
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Fair play since Dalman spoke on Monday:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:45 am

As frustrating and upsetting as it is sometimes, there's never a dull moment.
Wife often asks why I pay to go out and come home pissed off and in a mood sometimes :lol:
Can't help it, once you're hooked you're hooked. Been part of my life longer than her and she pisses me off more on occasion :bluebird:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:01 am

ccfcblue1980 wrote:As frustrating and upsetting as it is sometimes, there's never a dull moment.
Wife often asks why I pay to go out and come home pissed off and in a mood sometimes :lol:
Can't help it, once you're hooked you're hooked. Been part of my life longer than her and she pisses me off more on occasion :bluebird:

Exactly,

The same here :lol: :lol:

Bluebirds

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:12 am

Do I detect a little bit of a love-in here Annis :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:16 am

Whistler wrote:Do I detect a little bit of a love-in here Annis :laughing6: :laughing6:

:lol:

No, always said Dalman is a great politician and a Boris in disguise.

He now needs to deliver his words

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:38 am

I will give Dalman a bit of credit. He could have phoned it in and not bother as he said about 'giving up' but he has decided on taking a bit of initiative and started taking things into his own hands. He must be frustrated in the way the city has been handled by the emperor.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:40 am

I honestly feel they are playing this window as all or nothing.
But they got to back it up now.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:00 am

Reply Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:11 am

Am I right in thinking we only sell 60% of our capacity on season tickets, I’m assuming if Ramsey was too sign then we will sell 18k quite quickly after the announcement, if it was to happen.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:03 am

There was some confusion here and I believe the chairman misunderstood the question, I think he thought it was a question of how many SHOULD or COULD we sell with the "more good news for City fans coming soon" and he thouight up to 18000 . Clubs cannot or are not allowed to sell all their tiockets to Season ticket sales , otherwise new fans would never be able to attend, Man utd , Liverpool etc sell about 90 percent to Season tickets and the rest for walk up or match day sales etc...even though they have 1000's on waiting lists for ST. We sold well over 20000 season tickets in the Premier leaguer and if we were wanted to and the demand was there we could probably be allowed to sell at least 25000 in the Championship.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:59 am

corky wrote:There was some confusion here and I believe the chairman misunderstood the question, I think he thought it was a question of how many SHOULD or COULD we sell with the "more good news for City fans coming soon" and he thouight up to 18000 . Clubs cannot or are not allowed to sell all their tiockets to Season ticket sales , otherwise new fans would never be able to attend, Man utd , Liverpool etc sell about 90 percent to Season tickets and the rest for walk up or match day sales etc...even though they have 1000's on waiting lists for ST. We sold well over 20000 season tickets in the Premier leaguer and if we were wanted to and the demand was there we could probably be allowed to sell at least 25000 in the Championship.

the figure of 18,000 i assume is because the top tier wont be counted as itll be closed (unless demand means we need it open) but they wont sell season tickets up there as it could be a waste if we have another season like this one.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:10 pm

corky wrote:There was some confusion here and I believe the chairman misunderstood the question, I think he thought it was a question of how many SHOULD or COULD we sell with the "more good news for City fans coming soon" and he thouight up to 18000 . Clubs cannot or are not allowed to sell all their tiockets to Season ticket sales , otherwise new fans would never be able to attend, Man utd , Liverpool etc sell about 90 percent to Season tickets and the rest for walk up or match day sales etc...even though they have 1000's on waiting lists for ST. We sold well over 20000 season tickets in the Premier leaguer and if we were wanted to and the demand was there we could probably be allowed to sell at least 25000 in the Championship.

Possibly

Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:13 pm

In the Premier League we were allowed to sell just under 23,000 of our capacity.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:13 pm

ccfcblue1980 wrote:As frustrating and upsetting as it is sometimes, there's never a dull moment.

Lmao , I haven’t got that problem anymore , just divorced the bitch so alot of away games this season loving life and next season hopefully will be enjoyable

Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:19 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:

Lmao , I haven’t got that problem anymore , just divorced the bitch so alot of away games this season loving life and next season hopefully will be enjoyable

Told her ages ago, they were part of my life before and will be after her :lol:
Not sure she understands or gets why it means so much but she doesn't question it

Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:20 pm

With nearly 13,000 season tickets now sold, there is only 24hrs left at the cheap prices:

CCFC are the 7th Cheapest in the EFL out of 72 clubs

Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:53 pm

Talking A Good Game ;)

Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:52 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Talking A Good Game ;)

Dalman has to now deliver.

Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:Mehmet Dalman knows how to get the hype going and make fans believe.

Since Monday Cardiff City have sold nearly 1,500 more season tickets, taking our sales to well over 12,000.

But they are Very very cheap and the 7th Cheapest out of 72 Clubs in The EFL, even Cheaper than Newport County’s. :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Your new best mate , you dalman lover ! :lol:

Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:25 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Mehmet Dalman knows how to get the hype going and make fans believe.

:lol: :lol:

Tan has virtually destroyed us, so for me anything at the moment is better than Tan.

Do I trust Dalman NO

LETS HOPE HE KEEPS TO HIS WORD

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Tan has virtually destroyed us, so for me anything at the moment is better than Tan.

Do I trust Dalman NO

Well well well years of hating him now he's your bestie :lol:

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Do I trust Dalman NO

Well well well years of hating him now he's your bestie :lol:

No he’s saying what I have said for years your best mate Tan is clueless and has been making ALL the decisions.