Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whats the best search engine?

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 am

curruntly have yahoo powered by google..also have internet explorer.
im not very good with pc's so hoping someone could tell me whats the best/fastest to use.
ive heard of google chrome and firefox but their home page isnt very good unlike yahoo that has local football and local news etc.
be grateful for any advice

cheers :ayatollah:

Re: whats the best search engine?

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:19 am

jinks/cwm wrote:curruntly have yahoo powered by google..also have internet explorer.
im not very good with pc's so hoping someone could tell me whats the best/fastest to use.
ive heard of google chrome and firefox but their home page isnt very good unlike yahoo that has local football and local news etc.

I use google chrome! when you download it, you have to set up your home page to have whatever you want on it :D

I have the latest football news, weather, email etc... Also you can set it up so that multiple tabs open when you open your internet i.e. I have google, facebook and this forum automatically when i start up! :ayatollah:

Hope this helps! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

I must say something on a search engine. There are different types of search engines on the market. There are those of Yahoo, MSN and Google. But the best search engine is Google. Because it gives us the best result and perfect. Google is very popular in all country.Google was for many web engine.Google leading research offers more in research related to the entry of URLs.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:03 pm

themadhatter wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:curruntly have yahoo powered by google..also have internet explorer.

I use google chrome! when you download it, you have to set up your home page to have whatever you want on it :D

I have the latest football news, weather, email etc... Also you can set it up so that multiple tabs open when you open your internet i.e. I have google, facebook and this forum automatically when i start up! :ayatollah:

Hope this helps! :ayatollah:

Have to agree, I prefer Chrome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Use Firefox for your browser, it's safer than Internet Explorer. Use Google for the browser. It's the most advanced.