Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ITS OFFICIAL:BREAKING:CARDIFF HIT WITH TRANSFER EMBARGO

Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:25 pm

Last year Dalman said direct in a fans meeting to Wayne Anderson aka Dibs ( Bridgend Supporters club )that the money was put aside and would be there if needed, after being asked the direct question by Dibs.

Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:37 pm

Gutted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:21 pm

The Hierarchy Tan / Dalman and Co are asking for the three window Transfer Embargo to be suspended whilst they look at all other avenues of trying to get out of paying the Emiliano Sala Transfer fee.

They have had three court cases and lost all three.

The Total amount is now £20 mill owing and Dalman has stated the club do not have the money and have No intentions of paying it.

Dalmans is saying that as they are now going down the route if suing the insurance brokers and the agents etc that they should have the Transfer Embargo lifted.

So Mark Hudsons hopes rely on this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:47 pm

I have kept my power dry on all this however I am starting to agree with Annis about Vincent Tan, What really puzzles me is that Tan is a successful business man with his " Day Job" so why is he making such a bog up of owning this club (many of these issues are down to normal business actions not necessarily football related). He is the person who stands to lose even another fortune through his actions, this is the bit I cannot understand. A total business approach is required, so wake Mr Tan and smell the coffee before its too late for you and the Club :banghead:

Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:09 pm

Whistler wrote:I have kept my power dry on all this however I am starting to agree with Annis about Vincent Tan, What really puzzles me is that Tan is a successful business man with his " Day Job" so why is he making such a bog up of owning this club (many of these issues are down to normal business actions not necessarily football related). He is the person who stands to lose even another fortune through his actions, this is the bit I cannot understand. A total business approach is required, so wake Mr Tan and smell the coffee before its too late for you and the Club :banghead:

The problem may be he's trying to run it as a business too much and the people who he trusts to oversee it for him aren't fit for purpose. That being said I'm grateful for the success he did bring us and the money he's put in.
Neither tan lover or hater before anyone has a dig lol.

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:45 pm

Now live on the efl website