Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hugill

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:48 pm

Not even on the bench for Norwich today. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on our wanted list of strikers.

Re: Hugill

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:53 pm

Llantwit Blue wrote:Not even on the bench for Norwich today. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on our wanted list of strikers.

Would have scored at least one of the chances squandered by Watters today as would someone like Lewis Grabben. I'm sure SM is working very hard to get the striker we need so much.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:02 pm

castleblue wrote:
Llantwit Blue wrote:Not even on the bench for Norwich today. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on our wanted list of strikers.

Would have scored at least one of the chances squandered by Watters today as would someone like Lewis Grabben. I'm sure SM is working very hard to get the striker we need so much.

Do you think Lewis grabban has never missed a one on one?

Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
castleblue wrote:

I could have put that away with fecked hips, way to many chances and opportunities missed today by him and Etete :bluebird:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:38 pm

castleblue wrote:

He may well have put the ball in the net where Watters didn’t, however I don’t think Hugill would have run the channels as well as Max did!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:21 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Clearly you missed the bit where I said he would have scored ONE of the three chances Watters squandered in the first half which does suggest he could have missed 2 of them. Do you see what I'm saying :?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:58 pm

He would be a great addition. Even if he doesn’t score he brings others in to the game well and makes a nuisance of himself. Better than all ours imho