Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think they should have moved

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:34 am

Game tomorrow to an evening kick off ,I don't mind the heat ,but sitting there in the sun tomorrow in the stand will be over 40 degree ,will it be to much for some people

Re: Do you think they should have moved

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:46 am

ion wrote:Game tomorrow to an evening kick off ,I don't mind the heat ,but sitting there in the sun tomorrow in the stand will be over 40 degree ,will it be to much for some people

TV rules mate. If gets too hot they'll just abandon the game.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:53 am

Staying at home watch on the box in the shade and cool, be toasted in the Canton :bluebird:

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:54 am

Yeah I'm wimping out and watching on TV too

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:28 pm

Can’t work out whether the top of the Ninian stand will be in direct sunlight during the match :?:

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:36 pm

None of you going to the world cup then?. Would imagine it will be even hotter there

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:37 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
ion wrote:Game tomorrow to an evening kick off ,I don't mind the heat ,but sitting there in the sun tomorrow in the stand will be over 40 degree ,will it be to much for some people

TV rules mate. If gets too hot they'll just abandon the game.

Drinks breaks now 'official' half way through each half, if tge temperature reaches 30c+

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:38 pm

skiprat wrote:None of you going to the world cup then?. Would imagine it will be even hotter there

I was just thinking that. :shock:

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:42 pm

Good god i am working out in the sun all day some people try
wearing shades a hat big bottle of water a cool towel
if you where in the costa del sol lying by a pool in the sun all day would you be moaning
or
Would you prefer stay in the hotel or stay at home.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:56 pm

Plenty of empty seats in the shade!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:19 pm

Just find a seat in the shade.....

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:30 pm

No problem at ground but got to get home along with the 20m tourists trying to get to west Wales!! :o

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:48 pm

skiprat wrote:None of you going to the world cup then?. Would imagine it will be even hotter there

Few things here, no I'm not going, no it wont be hotter and also the stadiums are air conditioned

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:38 pm

If these extreme temperatures are gone to become more common the F.A. May look at moving the opening rounds of fixtures to the evening in future seasons.
I don't mind sitting in a stadium in this heat it'll be tough on players all over the country tomorrow.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I was just thinking that. :shock:

It will be winter out there. Although it will still be warm its will be very comfortable specially as its inside with AC.