Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Morison: "Isaak Davies"

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:24 pm

Steve Morison: "Isaak Davies"

"Regarding all the media talk,Isaak was getting a bit of stick about it this morning from the lads, but was just saying that all he wants to do is play football. So that's what we'll do. Just concentrate on that. I wasn't there but I was told he was getting a bit of stick. But this is going to be his biggest challenge now. The poor kid. I wish it had been done in a better way."

"I don't know why anyone has to go and release it to the press. It certainly didn't come from us. Now, poor Isaak Davies will have to put up with him being asked that question. It's another bit of pressure and another challenge to deal with."

"I remember when it happened to me. As soon as you have a bad game, everyone's saying 'he doesn't want to be here', then when you have a good game, they're saying 'He's only having a good game because he wants a move'.

"You literally cannot win. But as I said. Really disappointed with the way it's been handled. I understand why it's because the people around him would like to push that, which disappoints me as well because some of the people around him are close and connected to the football club.

"For me, wait until you've got a deal in place, then bring it to his front door, or he doesn't have to know about it. If I was looking after a player that's what I will do. But it's done now. I'm sure he'll be OK and deal with it in the right way. Let's hope to see him on the grass soon."

"He's still a few weeks away from being fit and still has a slight injury," he added. "He's on the grass and he's training but he didn't do pre-season, he was injured.

"We're just looking at where we can get him a game. Where we can get him some minutes because he needs to build up slowly."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Steve Morison: "Isaak Davies"

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:53 pm

So after all that
Burnley Signed Southampton’s Nathan Tella on loan, without having to spend a penny

Re: Steve Morison: "Isaak Davies"

Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:So after all that
Burnley Signed Southampton’s Nathan Tella on loan, without having to spend a penny

I think Prem players command a season loan fee , certainly not on a free , I'm sure they'll pay his Prem wages , £40-50k a week so could be an expensive loan

They do have parachute payments too