Steve Morison: "You want to do as well as you can in Cup

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:37 am

STEVE MORISON:

"You want to do as well as you can in Cup competitions." he explained. "It's a great game, against a big team who I'm sure will travel in their numbers. Hopefully we can put on a good performance.”

"What we are going to do on Tuesday is exactly the same as it was before the weekend. Nothing changes based on the result.@

"Now, I'd like to see anyone who was disappointed because they weren't involved at Reading with a spring in their step, thinking to themselves: "If I put in a performance on Tuesday, I could be playing at home against Birmingham the week after."

He said: "We've already planned what is happening on Tuesday. It will be good game, and it will give some minutes to a lot of players who need a game.

"I've talked to the lads about it being a squad game. If you drop your level, you come out of the team, and we put other players in. The lads need to perform, to give me something to think about."
Attachments
A7CB4D10-A984-4C57-A899-239E8510DA69.jpeg
A7CB4D10-A984-4C57-A899-239E8510DA69.jpeg (79.39 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Steve Morison: "You want to do as well as you can in Cup

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:51 am

It's extra revenue which we need !

Looking forward to the match
NIBluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:07 am

Well better play as strong a side as possible if want to progress? We are not exactly good at cup games in recent seasons. :shock:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebina » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:50 am

pembroke allan wrote:Well better play as strong a side as possible if want to progress? We are not exactly good at cup games in recent seasons. :shock:

Wholesale change I would imagine, the fringe players should be more than capable of going through, otherwise we have a problem!

I'm looking fprward to it.
Bluebina

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:12 pm

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Well better play as strong a side as possible if want to progress? We are not exactly good at cup games in recent seasons. :shock:

Wholesale change I would imagine, the fringe players should be more than capable of going through, otherwise we have a problem!

I'm looking fprward to it.

We say that every time even against lower leagueteams and still lose :lol:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat