Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading manager Paul Ince said:

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:43 pm

Reading manager Paul Ince said:

“I'm delighted. We were disappointed with the Cardiff goal but this group don't give in and the response was brilliant, we put them on the back foot.

"It was a disappointing decision from the referee [not to send off Nelson]. I don't want to see people get sent off but it baffles me. If you miss big decisions, it could have cost us. These things change games. It's a blatant red. It's crystal-clear.

"This team is always going to fight and the Championship is about competing. I thought the fans were brilliant and they understand the situation we're in. This is where we are and today we got what we deserved."

Re: Reading manager Paul Ince said:

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Reading manager Paul Ince said:

“I'm delighted. We were disappointed with the Cardiff goal but this group don't give in and the response was brilliant, we put them on the back foot.

"It was a disappointing decision from the referee [not to send off Nelson]. I don't want to see people get sent off but it baffles me. If you miss big decisions, it could have cost us. These things change games. It's a blatant red. It's crystal-clear.

"This team is always going to fight and the Championship is about competing. I thought the fans were brilliant and they understand the situation we're in. This is where we are and today we got what we deserved."

What fans? :?

The place was quiet and half empty other than the away end; and those that were there only chirped up at the end :oops: