Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sean Morrison update?

Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:25 am

Anyone have any info on Sean Morrison?

If we get 1 more striker and manage to get Sean to sign a new contract I'd say we are pretty much done.
Sean has the quality and experience as well as being the captain for a long time before Ralls took it.

I know we are well stocked in the CB department but a lot of people don't rate Nelson and there was talk of Denham going out on loan

Re: Sean Morrison update?

Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:49 pm

As great a servant to the club he has been im afraid to say it is my opinion that he is way to slow for the current squad now, maybe as a come on last 15 minutes but even then I think we have better options. I was not a fan of Nelson but when he come on against Norwich he looked well comfortable with thoe new players around him and put in a great performance. :bluebird:

Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:08 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Anyone have any info on Sean Morrison?

If we get 1 more striker and manage to get Sean to sign a new contract I'd say we are pretty much done.
Sean has the quality and experience as well as being the captain for a long time before Ralls took it.

I know we are well stocked in the CB department but a lot of people don't rate Nelson and there was talk of Denham going out on loan

I think he will move on when he's fit, we are just helping him recover :thumbup:

Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:47 pm

Has he had a haircut yet the big girl's blouse.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:29 pm

It's a no from me. To slow to suit our style now I'd say. :bluescarf: