Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Scott Johnson’

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:30 am

On Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Scott Johnson’

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:24 am

It's happening :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:55 am

nobby wrote:It's happening :lol: :lol:

Exactly, up to that point I laughed at the notion of Bale signing for us, but this and WOL coverage allowed me get suckered in....

Scotty boy, Warnock listened to agents (cough cough). The new regime uses a database as they are looking for attributes.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:00 pm

Scott is known as Manuel, as he knows naaaaathing.

IMG-20220621-WA0002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:54 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:55 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

Exactly, up to that point I laughed at the notion of Bale signing for us, but this and WOL coverage allowed me get suckered in....

Scotty boy, Warnock listened to agents (cough cough). The new regime uses a database as they are looking for attributes.

Scott, Abbo and Glen Williams all worked together on the Bale stories and some of the bullshit was beyond

Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:12 pm

Lost all credibility with the Bale tweet for me.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:28 pm

Einstein wrote:Lost all credibility with the Bale tweet for me.

He lost all credibility from the very beginning for me. He has no knowledge for the game, I never agree with any of his views and as he recently showed, he's desperate to get "a scoop" from one of his speculative guesses (which are always proven wrong, making him look a complete moron).

This recent comment speculating how we sign overseas players, does him no further favours. He's getting worse than the corrupt media posting his speculative, fake information. How Scott Johnson even got employed in the first place is a mystery to me.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:45 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

He lost all credibility from the very beginning for me. He has no knowledge for the game, I never agree with any of his views and as he recently showed, he's desperate to get "a scoop" from one of his speculative guesses (which are always proven wrong, making him look a complete moron).

This recent comment speculating how we sign overseas players, does him no further favours. He's getting worse than the corrupt media posting his speculative, fake information. How Scott Johnson even got employed in the first place is a mystery to me.

100% mate. He annoys me as he tries to pass himself off as a football journo but never offers any insight, just regurgitates what he reads, many folk on here have much better knowledge and views. His WOL 'fan' column would be far better replaced by the Bob Wilson blog or something similar. We haven't been blessed with many decent City journos tbh apart from Rob Phillips.

Scott is an IDK.(I Don't Know).

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:02 pm

Is he the same guy who was known as "roathy" on here few years back?

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:59 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

100% mate. He annoys me as he tries to pass himself off as a football journo but never offers any insight, just regurgitates what he reads, many folk on here have much better knowledge and views. His WOL 'fan' column would be far better replaced by the Bob Wilson blog or something similar. We haven't been blessed with many decent City journos tbh apart from Rob Phillips.

Scott is an IDK.(I Don't Know).

I totally agree and the likes of Bob Wilson would do a much better job. :thumbright: