Ex-Cardiff City winger Chris Burke rocked up at the clubs

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:08 pm

Ex-Cardiff City winger Chris Burke rocked up at the club's training camp in Scotland on Thursday morning.

The Bluebirds are four days into their stint at the Edinburgh Oriam facility and were surprised by a visit from ex-Scotland international Burke.

Burke, now 38, joined City from Rangers in 2009 and made more than 100 appearances in his two-and-a-half years at the club. A time when Mark Hudson would have been at the heart of City's defence.

And the old team-mates were pictured together during training up in Scotland. Warms the cockles.

"Thank you to the manager, Mark and all the coaching staff for making me feel so welcome," Burke wrote on Twitter. "I can see things going in a right direction especially with the positive environment they have created. All smiles on their faces.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ex-Cardiff City winger Chris Burke rocked up at the club

Postby cs_original » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:04 pm

Really liked Chris Burke. Pure commitment every week. Used to love seeing him going down the wing and cutting inside causing the full backs havoc!
cs_original

Postby davids » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:00 pm

He plays on the left

He plays on the right

That boy Chris Burke

Makes Routledge look shite.
davids

Postby JJ1927 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:19 pm

cs_original wrote:Really liked Chris Burke. Pure commitment every week. Used to love seeing him going down the wing and cutting inside causing the full backs havoc!

Had a great partnership with Adam Matthews and we would have gone up automatically if Dave Jones hadn't dropped Matthews after about a third of the season and then left Burke out for a month or so (in which we picked up very few points).
JJ1927

Return to General Chat