' RABBI MATONDO AT CARDIFF TRAINING BASE TODAY '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:49 pm

Tweeted from the academy with two blue hearts but it was apparently to do with his brother Japhet. According to WOL, there was a lot of speculation about it on the socials but if there was it would have been on here. I'd heard a few months ago of Rabbi possibly coming back but only hearsay although Schalke, his parent club appear happy to let him move on. Hmmmmm.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' RABBI MATONDO AT CARDIFF TRAINING BASE TODAY '

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Tweeted from the academy with two blue hearts but it was apparently to do with his brother Japhet. According to WOL, there was a lot of speculation about it on the socials but if there was it would have been on here. I'd heard a few months ago of Rabbi possibly coming back but only hearsay although Schalke, his parent club appear happy to let him move on. Hmmmmm.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... g-24344334

Maybe having a photoshoot to go to another club :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:48 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Tweeted from the academy with two blue hearts but it was apparently to do with his brother Japhet. According to WOL, there was a lot of speculation about it on the socials but if there was it would have been on here. I'd heard a few months ago of Rabbi possibly coming back but only hearsay although Schalke, his parent club appear happy to let him move on. Hmmmmm.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... g-24344334

Maybe having a photoshoot to go to another club :thumbup:

Yeah, it certainly seems to be a trend at the moment. :laughing6: :thumbup:
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Sven » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:51 pm

Stories doing the rpunds that Celtic are going in for Rabbi Matondo? :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Abergavenny » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:17 am

With the world cup on the horizon It would not surprise me if you will see a lot of the potential welsh team down the cake having photo shots
Abergavenny

Return to General Chat