PJ WILSON: GOOD INTERVIEW

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby JakeBluebird » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:34 pm

Seems like a great find by the club. Spoke very well in his pre season interview. Has bags of experience and seems a top bloke.

He seems really interested not just into the physical attributes of the players but also the well being of the players, likes to engage with them learn about the individuals. Think he will make a great addition to our coaching staff.

I’ve heard great things about Stacky aswell, seems to be a great coach and gets the goalkeeper union in full flow.

Surprising how much of an effect having a good back room staff can make. Excited to see this project unfold. It might take a while but I do really trust SM and his team
JakeBluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: PJ Wilson

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:48 pm

JakeBluebird wrote:Seems like a great find by the club. Spoke very well in his pre season interview. Has bags of experience and seems a top bloke.

He seems really interested not just into the physical attributes of the players but also the well being of the players, likes to engage with them learn about the individuals. Think he will make a great addition to our coaching staff.

I’ve heard great things about Stacky aswell, seems to be a great coach and gets the goalkeeper union in full flow.

Surprising how much of an effect having a good back room staff can make. Excited to see this project unfold. It might take a while but I do really trust SM and his team

Great post :thumbup: These two are vital and have a big part to play :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:55 pm

Agreed, I watched his interview last night and he was also very enthusiastic about his new role. And you could tell he was so excited to get going . That can only benefit our players, and also it’s great to see people that enthusiastic.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Re: PJ WILSON: GOOD INTERVIEW

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:11 pm

Yeah but can either of the two be tapped for ITK info ;) :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:08 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Agreed, I watched his interview last night and he was also very enthusiastic about his new role. And you could tell he was so excited to get going . That can only benefit our players, and also it’s great to see people that enthusiastic.

He kept saying about team bonding as individuals too which I’ve always thought is important. :bluescarf: .
bluebirdoct1962

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:07 pm

Bluebina wrote:
JakeBluebird wrote:Seems like a great find by the club. Spoke very well in his pre season interview. Has bags of experience and seems a top bloke.

Great post :thumbup: These two are vital and have a big part to play :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat