MY EXPECTED FINAL TEAM : (A)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:30 am

MY VIEW:

MY EXPECTED FINAL TEAM :

(A) My guess is that Morison will :

1- Get in 4 more players …… two strikers , one wide right player and one center-half (who could be Morrison).

2- Sell or farm out five or six players ……….. Phillips — 2 strikers (from Watters , Collins , Zimba) — 2 or 3 young players (from King , Evans , Semenyo) — and possibly also Whyte out.

Note : all or any of the young players he may easily choose to keep …. because they are very cheap and he can monitor them in the U23.

(B) Our Final Team of 25 ………. 1- GK : Allsop , Alnwick , Luthra 2- Floaters : NG , Sang (who can play in MF or defense).

3- C1/2 : (new sign) , McGuinness , Nelson , Denham 4- RB : Romeo , Daley-Campbell 5- LB : J. Collins , Began MF : Rimonhata , Adams , Ralls , Colwill , Wintle 6- RW : (new sign) , Davies. 7- LW : O’Dowda , Tanner 8- F : (new sign) , (new sign ) , Harris.

Note : any of those who do not leave will add to the 25 basic teams

I don’t agree with keeping Mark Harris, but he’s very cheap, so they will keep him and I am not the manager.
Attachments
7A8DF82B-E722-40CB-B6E2-4BAE60B97089.jpeg
7A8DF82B-E722-40CB-B6E2-4BAE60B97089.jpeg (91.32 KiB) Viewed 4076 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MY EXPECTED FINAL TEAM : (A)

Postby D.A.C. » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:20 pm

Looking at that team on paper at the moment is worrying. Too many league 1 players and youngsters.

You don't need superstars to be a good team in the championship. The likes of Luton, Huddersfield and Forest proved that last season when you have a good manager in charge.

We do need to add some experience though. This will undoubtedly be make or break for Steve Morison. Can he gel an entirely new team and get them to play his way.
D.A.C.

Re: MY EXPECTED FINAL TEAM : (A)

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:41 pm

The loans will be where we boost the quality.

Allsop, Ralls, Romeo, Morrison (?) and Rinomhota will be crucial as they're our experienced players.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Return to General Chat