Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ELLIS SIMMS FROM EVERTON?

Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:52 pm

Apparently agreed to sign with us for £1m. Played for Blackpool 2021 and in SPL last season. Where’s this money come from I wonder? Let’s see if it materialises into anything as not a known source . Probably same source as Tyler Roberts signing for us!

Re: ELLIS SIMMS FROM EVERTON

Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:55 pm

Stef_CardiffBlue wrote:Apparently agreed to sign with us for 1 Mil. Played for Blackpool 2021 and in SPL last season. Where’s this money come from I wonder. Let’s see if it materialises into anything as not a known source . Probably same source as Tyler Roberts signing for us !

Good record at Hearts and won player of the month in April. Other than that I don't know much else. Fits the bill for the type of player were looking for though.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:10 pm

Everton want to loan him to us apparently.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:23 pm

Would you take him Wez . Surely we need someone with championship experience to go with him

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:42 pm

Stef_CardiffBlue wrote:Would you take him Wez . Surely we need someone with championship experience to go with him

He has championship experience . Most of the players we've had in the past with championship or Premier league experience have been shit ,maybe this new approach will do better .

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:42 pm

I'd be happy to see him come in. Loan with the option to buy would be ideal.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:24 pm

Hope this is true.

At 21 looks a great prospect.

Strong and hell of a shot on him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xwuhCFG33U

:bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:54 pm

This would be a very good signing, if true.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:00 pm

Stef_CardiffBlue wrote:Apparently agreed to sign with us for 1 Mil. Played for Blackpool 2021 and in SPL last season. Where’s this money come from I wonder. Let’s see if it materialises into anything as not a known source . Probably same source as Tyler Roberts signing for us !

Who is the source mate?

Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:26 am

Someone on twitter looks like spreads load of rumours about players . Another dud most prob.

Re: ELLIS SIMMS FROM EVERTON?

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:59 am

Would be a hell of a signing if this has any legs/we could pull it off

Re: ELLIS SIMMS FROM EVERTON?

Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:46 am

Ellis Simms himself has said this is not true on Twitter.