BREAKING: VINCENT TAN SPEAKS TO talkSPORT JIM WHITE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: VINCENT TAN SPEAKS TO talkSPORT JIM WHITE

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:15 pm

Abergavenny wrote:So it is clear it was all about the money in the end I don’t necessary blame him But it really comes across as I would love to be at Cardiff only if they can match the other offers

Sounds about right
TopCat CCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby JulesK » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:11 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I'm normally one of the first to criticise Tan, but fair play he spoke a lot of sense in this interview.

Got respect for him for doing the interview as well. As others have said, he should speak more regularly in public as it may help fans warm to him.

Obviously I deeply disagreed with the rebrand but I do believe Tan has honest values and I have far more respect for him than I do for Dalman. If this was a Dalman interview then he would have come out with the usual sound bites but at least Tan was honest.

Perhaps he is finally realising that MD is not up to it , should never been allowed to lend the club money at ridiculous interest rate allegedly, and definitely should have been on his bike after the Charlton issue.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby TheHangedMan » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:10 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I'm normally one of the first to criticise Tan, but fair play he spoke a lot of sense in this interview.

Got respect for him for doing the interview as well. As others have said, he should speak more regularly in public as it may help fans warm to him.

Obviously I deeply disagreed with the rebrand but I do believe Tan has honest values and I have far more respect for him than I do for Dalman. If this was a Dalman interview then he would have come out with the usual sound bites but at least Tan was honest.

Totally agree with this. At least he had the balls to stand up and say WE TRIED, BUT WE FAILED. Respect for that. :clap:

I've alluded to, in previous posts, that the non signing of Bale may be a blessing in disguise. Morison has obviously set a course for the ship that he sails, and HE is the skipper of it.

Only time will tell if that ship sails to victory, hits rocky waters or indeed may sink. Personally I am excited by this new venture, and as a long supporting fan I not only hope he gets it right, I actually feel that he is on the right path. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Sven » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:58 am

TheHangedMan wrote:

Totally agree with this. At least he had the balls to stand up and say WE TRIED, BUT WE FAILED. Respect for that. :clap:

I've alluded to, in previous posts, that the non signing of Bale may be a blessing in disguise. Morison has obviously set a course for the ship that he sails, and HE is the skipper of it.

Only time will tell if that ship sails to victory, hits rocky waters or indeed may sink. Personally I am excited by this new venture, and as a long supporting fan I not only hope he gets it right, I actually feel that he is on the right path. :bluebird:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 am

TheHangedMan wrote:

Vincent saying Bale tried to come here but eventually went for the glamour of LA. Makes me wonder if Morison was hinting towards Bale when he banged on about us to get excited for the transfer window. Maybe Bale was part of his plan to begin with and now it’s thrown a spanner in the works?
OwainGlyndŵr123

Postby TheHangedMan » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:07 am

OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

Vincent saying Bale tried to come here but eventually went for the glamour of LA. Makes me wonder if Morison was hinting towards Bale when he banged on about us to get excited for the transfer window. Maybe Bale was part of his plan to begin with and now it’s thrown a spanner in the works?

The beauty of a spanner is, if it's used right, it helps you fix things. Have faith in Morison.......he knows what he wants, he knows how to get there and he knows the reality of football.

Together Stronger.....if it works for our national team there's no reason that it cannot work for our Capital. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby HarriRhys22 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 am

I think the only way Bale will join us after his spelt in LA is by offering him a Player coach role so that he can get his badges with the Welsh FA to become Manager of City or Wales!
HarriRhys22

Previous

Return to General Chat