Cardiff have been tipped to gatecrash Dundee United's attemp

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:58 pm

Cardiff have been tipped to gatecrash Dundee United's attempts to sign Wales midfielder Dylan Levitt on loan.

The Manchester United man spent last season north of the border and made a huge impression on Tayside. he is set to head back to Old Trafford for pre-season training and for new boss Erik Ten Haag to run the rule over him.

The Scottish Sun on Sunday report Cardiff are "ready to wreck" Dundee's hopes of re-signing the 21-year-old.

Cardiff have already signed midfielders Ebou Adams and Andy Rinomhota this summer and have recently tied down Joe Ralls to a new deal at Cardiff City Stadium.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff have been tipped to gatecrash Dundee United's at

Postby wez1927 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:19 pm

We need strikers .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:02 pm

Apparently had a great season last year. I haven't seen enough of him to comment, although I did see him for Wales vs Holland where he impressed. Would be a decent addition and complete our central midfield.
JasonFowler1991

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 am

wez1927 wrote:We need strikers .

Really?

I think the club are aware of this!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:We need strikers .

Agree :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby royalblue » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:49 pm

This lad sounds promising to me. Just sad that the 1m transfer fee could be our issue in the deal.
ONCE A BLUE, ALWAYS A BLUE
royalblue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:13 pm

royalblue wrote:This lad sounds promising to me. Just sad that the 1m transfer fee could be our issue in the deal.

Thought it was a loan.
Sneggyblubird

Postby royalblue » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:39 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
royalblue wrote:This lad sounds promising to me. Just sad that the 1m transfer fee could be our issue in the deal.

Thought it was a loan.

According to our so reliable friends Wales online :lol: Cardiff are not going to pursue any further as Cardiff feel asking price is to high for a young player that has had a good season in league 1. It's transfers like this which if work make a club for me. Up and coming gems which eventually have sell on value. He ticks a lot of boxes for me young and versatile, fast rise so hungry and rated. so important having versatile players who can cover positions in case of injuries etc..
royalblue

Postby royalblue » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:59 pm

royalblue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Thought it was a loan.

According to our so reliable friends Wales online :lol: Cardiff are not going to pursue any further as Cardiff feel asking price is to high for a young player that has had a good season in league 1. It's transfers like this which if work make a club for me. Up and coming gems which eventually have sell on value. He ticks a lot of boxes for me young and versatile, fast rise so hungry and rated. so important having versatile players who can cover positions in case of injuries etc..

My apologies I'm a idiot I didn't read the post and assumed it was about Paddy Lane as believe Dundee are interested in him also. :oops:
royalblue

Postby JimmyJazz » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:03 pm

Spoke to a Dundee United ST holder earlier I work with - he really rates this lad. Reckoned he was too good for his side, and best position was behind the striker. They played him deeper but when he was able to get forward he was excellent.
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Return to General Chat