Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsey move falls through !

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:04 pm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... e-27326768

Re: Ramsey move falls through !

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:28 pm

Ramsey, if fit, is still a top 8 Premier League player. I'd be over the moon if we could get him but I don't see it as plausible, personally.

Would you consider him a Judas if he decided to go elsewhere? Not trolling, just a genuine question considering you called Bale Judas on that basis.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:Ramsey, if fit, is still a top 8 Premier League player. I'd be over the moon if we could get him but I don't see it as plausible, personally.

Would you consider him a Judas if he decided to go elsewhere? Not trolling, just a genuine question considering you called Bale Judas on that basis.

He and his agent haven't acted like bales and I sure rambo wouldn't lead us down the garden path totally different situation. Rambo has more respect for us than Bale.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:Ramsey, if fit, is still a top 8 Premier League player. I'd be over the moon if we could get him but I don't see it as plausible, personally.

He and his agent haven't acted like bales and I sure rambo wouldn't lead us down the garden path totally different situation. Rambo has more respect for us than Bale.

Fair, respect you difference in opinion. I think we can both agree that Rambo would be an incredible coup :bluescarf:

I actually think he would be more beneficial than Bale, but as I already mentioned, I can see him somewhere like Newcastle. Or even Brentford, if they lose Eriksen.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:41 pm

What happened to discussing ripping up contract?

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What happened to discussing ripping up contract?

Only whats in the media rambo wants half pay out for the final year I think juventus have offered 2 million euros .

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Only whats in the media rambo wants half pay out for the final year I think juventus have offered 2 million euros .

Wez half pay is around 10m euros as was on 400k a week. Signing on fee included in that

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:33 pm

Currently, it's not even a dot on a long-dustance horizon...

Any speculation prior to today was based on an assumption his friend, Gareth Bale, would be an influence...

Steve Morison will now get HIS squad completed and we move in into a season that will start with great hope, as usual and develop with reality (good, bad or indifferent) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 pm

Let's move on please ....

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez half pay is around 10m euros as was on 400k a week. Signing on fee included in that

Exactly that why he still there and not taking 2million

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Exactly that why he still there and not taking 2million

Problem is what clubs going to pay him equivalent wages? because obviously juve want a fee which means any club buying him will need fee and wages of 250k+ week probably ... hope hes not sat doing nothing with wc coming.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 am

Sven wrote:

Any speculation prior to today was based on an assumption his friend, Gareth Bale, would be an influence...

Steve Morison will now get HIS squad completed and we move in into a season that will start with great hope, as usual and develop with reality (good, bad or indifferent) :ayatollah:

Jesus H Christ Chris, I hope there’s not a Ramsey circus on here now with these type of posters banging on and on!!

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:36 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Jesus H Christ Chris, I hope there’s not a Ramsey circus on here now with these type of posters banging on and on!!

Agreed, although if this was a realistic option I think it would be done and dusted (either way !) in a much less public way.

I think he's destined for a Prem club myself unfortunately :roll: