Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tyler Roberts

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:54 pm

A friend of mine who is a Leeds fan says that their message boards are saying that we are signing Tyler Roberts on a season long loan. I have no idea how true this is, especially as we are in the middle of the silly season. Apparently he wants to play regularly up to the World Cup, and Leeds we’re impressed with our handling of Drameh. Makes some sense but it could be a hoax.

Re: Tyler Roberts

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:55 pm

bluebird58 wrote:A friend of mine who is a Leeds fan says that their message boards are saying that we are signing Tyler Roberts on a season long loan. I have no idea how true this is, especially as we are in the middle of the silly season. Apparently he wants to play regularly up to the World Cup, and Leeds we’re impressed with our handling of Drameh. Makes some sense but it could be a hoax.

He's a good high pressing forward, although, his goalscoring record isn't great. Would definitely strengthen what we have, though.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:56 pm

Just saw him down the Vale doing a video and he's signed for vancouver whitecaps :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:02 pm

nobby wrote:Just saw him down the Vale doing a video and he's signed for vancouver whitecaps :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:03 pm

bluebird58 wrote:A friend of mine who is a Leeds fan says that their message boards are saying that we are signing Tyler Roberts on a season long loan. I have no idea how true this is, especially as we are in the middle of the silly season. Apparently he wants to play regularly up to the World Cup, and Leeds we’re impressed with our handling of Drameh. Makes some sense but it could be a hoax.

Was reported yesterday in some outlets that he was having a medical yesterday.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:38 am

nobby wrote:Just saw him down the Vale doing a video and he's signed for vancouver whitecaps :lol:

Judas!!
:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:20 pm

Was told the same last Friday by the many Leeds fans down here .

Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:06 am

Apparently wolves are
interested

Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:30 am

I thought this was a disproven rumour.