Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lack of quality up top

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:51 am

Bale saga over (thank god) we really need to prioritise a striker. Get one proven championship striker and then we have to dip into the loan market for a youngster.

Signings have been great so far, if we can add quality up top we could have a very good season!

Exciting times bluebirds

Re: Lack of quality up top

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:36 am

Agree I think we will use the loan market to our advantage.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:40 am

That kenian Davies who was on loan at forest could be a good shout, done a decent job for them.

Forest just signed a striker so can’t see them going back in for him.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 am

Need to see what Premier league strikers come up for loan, sure SM is on the case.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:06 am

I just hope sm gets it done early. I know his hands will be tied waiting for premier clubs to register squads etc but don't want to go through first 5 games with what we have as some winna le games in there.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:47 am

ScottCcfc27 wrote:That kenian Davies who was on loan at forest could be a good shout, done a decent job for them.

Forest just signed a striker so can’t see them going back in for him.

I was thinking about Davies last week. Would be a quality signing.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:50 am

We are going to struggle with lack of transfer funds any strikers coming up are snapped up by clubs who will pay or can pay a lot in wages it cannot be all down to morrison to keep pullling rabbits ouy of a hat to find another keiffer moore that wants to come here for less money is going to be difficult.