Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy and rambo got it !

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:00 pm

Ramsey ccfc legend played for us twice and could be back .
Craig Bellamy ccfc legend dropped to us 1st in his prime and also came back to us ,
Bale is a judas! All about the money to him could of capped off his career with his hometown club but chose the money instead !

Re: Bellamy and rambo got it !

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:Ramsey ccfc legend played for us twice and could be back .
Craig Bellamy ccfc legend dropped to us 1st in his prime and also came back to us ,
Bale is a judas! All about the money to him could of capped off his career with his hometown club but chose the money instead !

It's unlikely Ramsey will be coming back and he was a product of our academy.

Bale owes nothing to Cardiff and is no Judas. He has made a personal decision that he feels is best for himself and his family, and if money did play a factor in that, that's not mine or anybody else's business.

On a personal level, I think I'd prefer to live in LA over Cardiff, too. Good luck Gareth!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:30 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Bale owes nothing to Cardiff and is no Judas. He has made a personal decision that he feels is best for himself and his family, and if money did play a factor in that, that's not mine or anybody else's business.

On a personal level, I think I'd prefer to live in LA over Cardiff, too. Good luck Gareth!

You sure your a cardiff fan ? Bellamy and rambo twice came to there hometown club ffs .

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:32 pm

we do t.know the deal yet do we
but look at this scenario
signs with la until december to get fit and playing in a warm climate
in preperation for the world cup
then comes home and sign for us in january until the season end when.he retires
i have know idea if tjis would happen but slaging him off without knowing the deal he is signing
come on lads he has been a brilliant servant for wales

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:33 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:we do t.know the deal yet do we
i have know idea if tjis would happen but slaging him off without knowing the deal he is signing

The deal reported is 1 year with and option of another 18 months so its over for us sadly .

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:35 pm

The saddest thing about this saga is that us fans seemed to have been lied to from almost every side, :banghead:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:

You sure your a cardiff fan ? Bellamy and rambo twice came to there hometown club ffs .

I am, and we don't have any given right to sign any player based on them being from Cardiff. Mane just joined Byern Munich, I'm sure people in Senegal don't consider him a Judas.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:53 pm

A bit harsh on Bale, Wez; one short career and like all of us, he will look after himself and his family first and foremost

Other than a meeting took place between club and agent, we don't know how far things went before LA Galaxy blew us out of the water...

Reading your own and my own posts over the last few days, I think we were both provided with contradictory information by at least some of our sources and tailed off our enthusiasm over the last couple of days...

In defence of Annis, who took a battering over his honest comments on Thursday night, it seems to me that his information was bang on...

He stuck his head above the parapet and the incoming fire was immediate

Not aimed at you (perennial knockers Paul_h, Deano and others might like to look at themselves) I wonder if the same people will now apologise?

Nah, always easier to hide rather than own up; it's the modern way with some... :roll:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:55 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:we do t.know the deal yet do we

I agree that we shouldn’t be slagging him off but I can’t see the other part of your post happening.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:58 pm

Sven wrote:

A bit harsh on Bale, Wez; one short career and like all of us, he will look after himself and his family first and foremost

Other than a meeting took place between club and agent, we don't know how far things went before LA Galaxy blew us out of the water...

Reading your own and my own posts over the last few days, I think we were both provided with contradictory information by at least some of our sources and tailed off our enthusiasm over the last couple of days...

In defence of Annis, who took a battering over his honest comments on Thursday night, it seems to me that his information was bang on...

Not aimed at you (perennial knockers Paul_h, Deano and others might like to look at themselves) I wonder if the same people will now apologise?

Nah, always easier to hide rather than own up; it's the modern way with some... :roll:

The facts are bellers ,ramsay are cardiff fans and Bale is init for the money , totally he could of been a legend like bellers and rambo instead hes a tw*t .

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:32 pm

There were many people on here and other sites who knocked Bellars - But he came BACK HOME ;)

As for Rambo - 1 of the best players we have had at our club and came back on loan to play for US :bluebird:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:59 pm

Like for me was bale really going to sign for us or was his agent using it has a smokescreen to get him a better deal elsewhere?like for me bale could have come out weeks ago and said he wasn’t joining us and stuff but he didn’t he was laughing and joking about it in press conferences about him signing for us?and if you think about it I think money as always been the first choice for bale he sat on the bench for Madrid for a year and then he was going to leave for china for more money again,he could have been a hero down here playing for Cardiff helping us out and wales just before wales first World Cup in donkeys years but he choose the money instead :( :(

Bellamy always said he wanted to come back to Cardiff and he did in his prime and Rambo came back shows it meant more to them,and for bale to do the video of him confirming his move to la down the vale says it all :roll:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:06 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Like for me was bale really going to sign for us or was his agent using it has a smokescreen to get him a better deal elsewhere?like for me bale could have come out weeks ago and said he wasn’t joining us and stuff but he didn’t he was laughing and joking about it in press conferences about him signing for us?and if you think about it I think money as always been the first choice for bale he sat on the bench for Madrid for a year and then he was going to leave for china for more money again,he could have been a hero down here playing for Cardiff helping us out and wales just before wales first World Cup in donkeys years but he choose the money instead :( :(

Bellamy always said he wanted to come back to Cardiff and he did in his prime and Rambo came back shows it meant more to them,and for bale to do the video of him confirming his move to la down the vale says it all :roll:

Bang on

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:09 am

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

The facts are bellers ,ramsay are cardiff fans and Bale is init for the money , totally he could of been a legend like bellers and rambo instead hes a tw*t .

You needto say it as you feel it, Wez...! :ayatollah: :laughing6:

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:09 am

Grow up

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:32 am

The biggest disappointment for me is that he knew we could offer no where near any other club that was interested in him so why string us along.

I would've respected him more if he said from the start it was all about money but to get people's hopes up and quite frankly embarass the club and fans the way this has panned out leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

The bloke is without doubt Wales greatest ever player and I still belive he has alot to offer. Going to the MLS is a pure money spinner. Even if he wins the league there no one will care or remember. He had the chance to do something special here but he chose money.

Will always be a Wales legend but you can't blame Cardiff fans for having a bitterness towards him the way he handled this situation.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:24 pm

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

You needto say it as you feel it, Wez...! :ayatollah: :laughing6:

Aye its entertaining when Wez loses his rag.

I agree with Wez that Bale could have been a legend with us if he signed up but I'm not too sure calling him a t**t is fair. From what I'm seeing its the sponsorship deal that's made him sign up for LA. People are saying its the money but then again if he is being forced away from us because of this sponsorship deal then let them pay for it. Perhaps this will all come out in the wash one day.