Bale or Bale’s agent?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bale or Bale’s agent?

Postby Cardiffboy95 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:24 pm

Bale has always said himself personally that money will not dictate who he signs for next.

I do think there was a lot of truth in regards to Bale signing for us, and it was in the pipeline for a while.

It’s not the first time we’ve been linked with Bale, however it is the first time it’s felt like he was going to sign.

If it is true, and he signs for LA, I think it is down to his agent lining his own pockets, and what he gets out of the deal, rather than what is best for Gareth.

Let’s not blame Gareth, I really think it’s Jonathan Barrett’s fault and his input that means we haven’t signed him.
Cardiffboy95

Bale or Bale’s agent?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bale or Bale’s agent?

Postby JJ1927 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:29 pm

Cardiffboy95 wrote:Bale has always said himself personally that money will not dictate who he signs for next.

I do think there was a lot of truth in regards to Bale signing for us, and it was in the pipeline for a while.

It’s not the first time we’ve been linked with Bale, however it is the first time it’s felt like he was going to sign.

If it is true, and he signs for LA, I think it is down to his agent lining his own pockets, and what he gets out of the deal, rather than what is best for Gareth.

Let’s not blame Gareth, I really think it’s Jonathan Barrett’s fault and his input that means we haven’t signed him.

Bale is a 32 grown man with a family, not some 19 up and coming naive kid. I don't think you can blame his agent.
JJ1927

Postby davids » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:30 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Cardiffboy95 wrote:Bale has always said himself personally that money will not dictate who he signs for next.

Discuss.

Bale is a 32 grown man with a family, not some 19 up and coming naive kid. I don't think you can blame his agent.

Exactly. The only person who has made this decision is Gareth Bale.
davids

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:31 pm

If he wanted to come that much he could have said ‘I want to go there, make it happen’. He’s his own person and didn’t hand to follow his agents ideas.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Abergavenny » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:36 pm

The agent works for Bale not the other way around As poster say he is a grown man and the decision is fully Bales just like his decision to go to Real was
Abergavenny

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:40 pm

Abergavenny wrote:The agent works for Bale not the other way around As poster say he is a grown man and the decision is fully Bales just like his decision to go to Real was

Spot On :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 pm

At end day things were said that made going to mls unlikely (bale doing school run ) agent not the money) but then Adidas ect put their oar in and suddenly LA was better for him.... whilst no one said he was coming here nothing was said to distance the rumours only indications that ccfc was best place given information put out... anyway it's clear now while he may have wanted to come to city but big money talks regardless of if got more than know what to do with .....
pembroke allan

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:At end day things were said that made going to mls unlikely (bale doing school run ) agent not the money) but then Adidas ect put their oar in and suddenly LA was better for him.... whilst no one said he was coming here nothing was said to distance the rumours only indications that ccfc was best place given information put out... anyway it's clear now while he may have wanted to come to city but big money talks regardless of if got more than know what to do with .....

Well I thought it was a Sponsor thing but when has this happened before and that's got me thinking again.

I'm now believing it was Bales decision and if that it so then I personally don't want to see him in a Cardiff shirt. I don't blame him for going to LA but I do for allowing the rumours/hype to make us believe he was coming to us.
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:At end day things were said that made going to mls unlikely (bale doing school run ) agent not the money) but then Adidas ect put their oar in and suddenly LA was better for him.... whilst no one said he was coming here nothing was said to distance the rumours only indications that ccfc was best place given information put out... anyway it's clear now while he may have wanted to come to city but big money talks regardless of if got more than know what to do with .....

Well I thought it was a Sponsor thing but when has this happened before and that's got me thinking again.

I'm now believing it was Bales decision and if that it so then I personally don't want to see him in a Cardiff shirt. I don't blame him for going to LA but I do for allowing the rumours/hype to make us believe he was coming to us.

Think that is point he and agent indicated we were his preferred club and when it was known that LA was choice long before made public neither squashed the rumours about us in fact bale added to it with his giggle when asked oh I'll tell after holiday well he didn't wait did he? in fact couldn't wait as Twitter picture shows .... and no I wouldn't want him here in 2yrs time serve no purpose except for his ego look at me I'm playing for home town club... ;)
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat