DELETE ALL THE BALE THREADS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby nobby » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:23 pm

He was never coming here apparently so let's not dwell on something that was never happening.

Let's concentrate on the squad we have and the new arrivals whoever they will be.
nobby

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: DELETE ALL THE BALE THREADS

Postby FOOTSOLDIER » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:25 pm

nobby wrote:He was never coming here apparently so let's not dwell on something that was never happening.

Let's concentrate on the squad we have and the new arrivals whoever they will be.

You just started another one :lol:
FOOTSOLDIER

Postby nobby » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:27 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
nobby wrote:He was never coming here apparently so let's not dwell on something that was never happening.

Oh yeah :banghead: :lol:

Delete this one to
nobby

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:54 pm

These should be kept in my.opinion.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby rontom » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:06 pm

We should keep them just to remind us that the ITKs are actually NOT ITKs and that 100% certain has now become MAYBE
rontom

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:24 pm

nobby wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:

Oh yeah :banghead: :lol:

Delete this one to

;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby nojac » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:23 am

ITK should be KFA.
But makes them feel important, when they are actually impotent !
From now on, unless new players are pictured with SM , I won't believe anything.
nojac

Postby JulesK » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:27 am

It's the same every year at every club, some really know, some don't know and some think they know, chill man it's just worse this time as its a big name like when the Dutch lad was seen outside Howells school LMHFAO.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby montyblue » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:04 pm

Wish they eould delete are group all into 1 its over lets read something else.
montyblue

Postby Sven » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:20 pm

montyblue wrote:Wish they eould delete are group all into 1 its over lets read something else.

I agree; but 'merging' topics can cause issues with off-site media, so it's not always appropriate :thumbup:

Part of the issue (but not all) is people think every snippet of info is worthy of a 'new' thread when often it isn't...

My personal feeling is that most Bluebird related news is worthy of reporting; even if the eventual outcome is negative in its conclusion

As someone else said, things move quickly in football and Gareth's position was one of the biggest 'events' for some considerable time, as proven by the multitude of threads, posts and reads... :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat