JUDAS BALE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JUDAS BALE

Postby royalblue » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:19 am

JulesK wrote:
royalblue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:He didn't owe us anything. Wouldn't have been nice if they didn't say he was money motivated and he'd be playing in England.

But the thing that really took the piss for me was the intro video he done. He was literally stood on one of our training pitches.
Agree he knew the Cardiff fans desperately wanted him to sign that lacked class doing photo shoot at our training HQ. Inconsiderate. Could of easily done it at his house or anywhere eles.

Where is this video?
All over the Internet. Facebook Gareth Bale is a good start. Cardiff City online etc..Hensol Castle in background.
ONCE A BLUE, ALWAYS A BLUE
royalblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby goats » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:41 am

I dont think we were ever really in the running, more than likely already done deal before he even landed here last week.
goats

Postby Willo Cardiff » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:50 am

Pulisnewport wrote:Title of the thread a bit harsh IMO.

However his integrity to me has been blown out the water.

Obviously it’s about money, average league in my opinion and all that extra travelling. Has getting a bad injury written all over it but hey ho good luck to him.

If he does miss the World Cup I for one won’t give him any sympathy and as others have already said I wouldn’t want him at the club in the future.

Yet another player who couldn’t tell the truth.

It’s not harsh it’s f*cking embarrassing, what a pathetic thread!
Willo Cardiff

Postby Rambo No 5 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:51 am

The negative responses to this have been an absolute embarrassment and only serve other fan bases that are already laughing at us. His allegiance is to Wales, not Cardiff.. never has been, and this decision is probably deeply rooted in the longevity of his international career. Weather, facilities, decent standard of football and a lifestyle on offer in LA that we could never compete with.
Rambo No 5

Postby JulesK » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:51 am

royalblue wrote:
JulesK wrote:
royalblue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:He didn't owe us anything. Wouldn't have been nice if they didn't say he was money motivated and he'd be playing in England.

But the thing that really took the piss for me was the intro video he done. He was literally stood on one of our training pitches.
Agree he knew the Cardiff fans desperately wanted him to sign that lacked class doing photo shoot at our training HQ. Inconsiderate. Could of easily done it at his house or anywhere eles.

Where is this video?
All over the Internet. Facebook Gareth Bale is a good start. Cardiff City online etc..Hensol Castle in background.

Cheers I will have a look now as not too good with all that lol
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:07 am

JulesK wrote:
royalblue wrote:

Where is this video?

On his twitter page.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Blueman39 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:25 am

Player who has never said he was going to join us doesn’t join us so is aJudas???
Get a life …
Blueman39

Postby Bluebina » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:52 am

This money deal has a bad feel about it, I have a bad feeling about it ending in injury and missing the World Cup, it just feels like the wrong move and with the pay he'll probably have to try and play as much as he can, I hope i'm wrong I know Wales need him!
Bluebina

Postby Felixstowe_jack » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:54 am

How on earth can any Welsh football fan call Bale a Judy's. He has turned out for Wales at every opportunity he can friendlies included, unlike Giggs. Often Bale has not been fully match fit but always gave 100%.

The fact he decided to join a Football team in LA rather than endure the endurance slog that is championship is a good decision. He will only have to play once a week so that should help him get match fit and stay clear of injuries.
Felixstowe_jack

Postby CantonStandBob » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:58 am

This thread is ridiculous and whilst very unlikely that Bale etc read these forums for me it would be the validation that I made the correct choice. Luckily morons are in the vast minority despite having the loudest voices on forums and social media so I hope this is taken in to account by any player(s) that would consider joining us. They say every club has its idiots, well this ladies and gentlemen is one of ours.
CantonStandBob

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:26 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:How on earth can any Welsh football fan call Bale a Judy's. He has turned out for Wales at every opportunity he can friendlies included, unlike Giggs. Often Bale has not been fully match fit but always gave 100%.

The fact he decided to join a Football team in LA rather than endure the endurance slog that is championship is a good decision. He will only have to play once a week so that should help him get match fit and stay clear of injuries.

In pheory your right but playing on plastic pitches is a risky buisness if not use to it. Plus as we know can get injured playing tiddlywinks so mls is no different to efl really... as for once week could have done that here but unfortunately not as rich as LA cub :lol:
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat