Postby Barclay1 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:50 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bonner wrote:Bale signing for Cardiff would of done so much for his hometown club/City..
disappointing , but obviously he did t want to come here that much.. time to move on.

Agree all about the money with that one, if he goes there ,i wouldn't want him in the future ,he could of been a legend but now sadly just another money hungry mercenary.

Had Dalman treates bale with respect from the get go, tiis wpuld not have been an issue.

Cue everyone slagging off Bale when there is every chance the culprit is sat in an office at the CCS or Monaco.

Rubbish ,you are only saying what you have been told 3rd hand

So your saying at no stage was there ever any blunders by the board?

At no stage did Actions by certain board members jeopardise this deal?

Are YOU sure about that?

In fairness, you appear to back this board unconditionally whatever they do, so whereas I admit to clearly being one end of the specrrum, you sir are completely the other end.

Do you think money was motivating factor.? Or simply that Dalman fcked it up without any proof other than your blind dislike for the board?
Dont forget money was not suppose to be a factor but obviously that was wrongly stated by his agent

Who knows, but my opinion is that money was not the motivating factor.

There are many esteemed posters, including moderators who have suggested that they had heard of boardroom errors, so apart from my blind hatred of this board, mine is not the only claim to this end.

We all choose who to believe, and the blame seems to be equally apportioned.

For me, if Bale didnt get the feeling he was loved or wanted; or if he was given the impression that the club were not excited by his arrival by certain members of the board, then no wonder he would walk away.

I wonder whether he too is asking the question 'how was this allowed to happen'

The 1972 Toshack debale pales into insignificance with our failure to land this deal of deals amongst world football.

You have absolutely no idea. Not one :lol: you are basing your judgements off others from this board who also have no idea what has or hasn't happened over the last week. There is a desperate clamour to be itk there always has been. Stop taking everything you read on here as gospel.

So those saying its the boards fault have no idea eh? and those saying it wasnt the boards fault are bang on are they?

Thats whats worth laughing about.

Over the years Ive said I respect opinions as long as I can have mine. My opinion based on everything I have heard is that it is tje board, more notably Dalmans fault, and you sir should respect that opinion as a possibility even if you dont agree rather than ridicule as a number of others tend to do when thwy feel the cuurrent regime might be under threat of being criticised.

If you feel the board did nothing wrong then good for you, But I disagree
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Re: Bale to LA FC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:55 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bonner wrote:Bale signing for Cardiff would of done so much for his hometown club/City..
disappointing , but obviously he did t want to come here that much.. time to move on.

Agree all about the money with that one, if he goes there ,i wouldn't want him in the future ,he could of been a legend but now sadly just another money hungry mercenary.

Had Dalman treates bale with respect from the get go, tiis wpuld not have been an issue.

Cue everyone slagging off Bale when there is every chance the culprit is sat in an office at the CCS or Monaco.

Are YOU sure about that?

In fairness, you appear to back this board unconditionally whatever they do, so whereas I admit to clearly being one end of the specrrum, you sir are completely the other end.

Do you think money was motivating factor.? Or simply that Dalman fcked it up without any proof other than your blind dislike for the board?
Dont forget money was not suppose to be a factor but obviously that was wrongly stated by his agent

There are many esteemed posters, including moderators who have suggested that they had heard of boardroom errors, so apart from my blind hatred of this board, mine is not the only claim to this end.

For me, if Bale didnt get the feeling he was loved or wanted; or if he was given the impression that the club were not excited by his arrival by certain members of the board, then no wonder he would walk away.

The 1972 Toshack debale pales into insignificance with our failure to land this deal of deals amongst world football.

Mmmmmm same people who blamed dalman are now saying we were never in with a chance to get him so no matter what club did was irrelevant as he was not coming here regardless what we offered...... not loved or wanted by city fans/board are you serious? :laughing5: if money not motivation why choose a sub standard league playing on plastic pitches risking 6 week break b 4 wc if was about being match fit could chosen any team in UK ... if hes wondering why not Cardiff he should be asking his agent why la as hes one who did deal .... trying very hard to find a reason how club could fck this up if he wasnt interested in money maybe you know reason? Bet if GB comes out as he will about why chose la you would call him a liar and still blame club.. :roll: :o
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:01 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are YOU sure about that?

You have absolutely no idea. Not one :lol: you are basing your judgements off others from this board who also have no idea what has or hasn't happened over the last week. There is a desperate clamour to be itk there always has been. Stop taking everything you read on here as gospel.

So those saying its the boards fault have no idea eh? and those saying it wasnt the boards fault are bang on are they?

Over the years Ive said I respect opinions as long as I can have mine. My opinion based on everything I have heard is that it is tje board, more notably Dalmans fault, and you sir should respect that opinion as a possibility even if you dont agree rather than ridicule as a number of others tend to do when thwy feel the cuurrent regime might be under threat of being criticised.

I agree that everyone had an opinion and to be fair, you’ve never been abusive or name called so respect there. I do have to ask though, in what way do you think it was the boards (MDs) fault? Any details?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 pm

Bales is the real version. How could I dispute that. If he was to say, I never once made any indication that Cardiff was a possibility and neither I or the Cardiff board were under any illusions then fair enough.

There is the possibility however, as much as there is not that when the truth comes out, comments along the lines of 'I went where I felt wanted' might be used, as well as 'It was never about the money'.

This saga will only ever begin to heal, and the blame game will only take a back seat when this regime who run Cardiff City are run out of town.
Barclay1

Postby Porthy123 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:09 pm

I thought it wasn't about money greedy xxxx he could have been
Beeb treated like a God here
Porthy123

Postby bluebird04 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:12 pm

The money is a biproduct..look at this from a footballing stand point. He made the right choice. Less physical league. Less demanding. Playing in the heat so better for recovery.

Or come to Cardiff where within the first 5 minutes of every game. Every opposition player is going absolutely smash him. To let him know he's in their league. Probably injured for the World Cup then.
bluebird04

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:13 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are YOU sure about that?

I agree that everyone had an opinion and to be fair, you’ve never been abusive or name called so respect there. I do have to ask though, in what way do you think it was the boards (MDs) fault? Any details?

Doesnt have any details he goes by what he hears on here as everyone else does and then everyone forms own opinion of that.... but he claims people who believe its not board fault he laughs at them yet he doesn't like it when people question his belief that its boards fault... cake and eat it comes to mind.... people are now believing GB was never close to coming here so no matter what board did it was never going to be enough as we could never offer what la can?
pembroke allan

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:22 pm

There's no indication that anyone on the board was to blame for bale not coming here. Why people believe there is , is down to people who post who claim to know more than others. It's done its job in getting some nice hits on the board, but shouldn't be taken seriously
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Bales is the real version. How could I dispute that. If he was to say, I never once made any indication that Cardiff was a possibility and neither I or the Cardiff board were under any illusions then fair enough.

There is the possibility however, as much as there is not that when the truth comes out, comments along the lines of 'I went where I felt wanted' might be used, as well as 'It was never about the money'.

This saga will only ever begin to heal, and the blame game will only take a back seat when this regime who run Cardiff City are run out of town.

Suspect it'll be la offered me a chance to experience something new blah blah blah.... but ccfc could never offer what LA can so in reality we were never in with a chance regardless of what we offered ! People now saying never close to signing him that would explain no meeting with morison despite talks with Dalman.. maybe it was then that agent told club he wouldn't sign for us and no matter what
Dalman did that wouldn't change ? But agree need new owners soon if just to move club on from the circus that was GB.....
pembroke allan

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are YOU sure about that?

quote="bluebirdoct1962"]
Barclay1 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are YOU sure about that?

I agree that everyone had an opinion and to be fair, you’ve never been abusive or name called so respect there. I do have to ask though, in what way do you think it was the boards (MDs) fault? Any details?[/quote]

Im neither in the know, or have strong facts to base my comments, and while I have respect for all posters, there are those who I do hold in high esteem who are comfortable confirming what they have heard and who they have heard it from.

I choose to believe these over those who back the board.

I listen to points and make my decision based on what I hear, which is what everybody does I guess.

I've never based comments on fact, unless such facts have been quoted
Barclay1

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:44 pm

So pretty much like many people on this board, you choose your ‘side’ and listen to anything that backs your thoughts up. Not really bad if in fact even though you’ve clearly said in many posts that Dslman is to blame for cocking up negotiations for GB. I’m no fan of his, it’s difficult to see what he actually does that benefits CCFC, but I can’t see how he can be blamed for this sorry.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:58 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:So pretty much like many people on this board, you choose your ‘side’ and listen to anything that backs your thoughts up. Not really bad if in fact even though you’ve clearly said in many posts that Dslman is to blame for cocking up negotiations for GB. I’m no fan of his, it’s difficult to see what he actually does that benefits CCFC, but I can’t see how he can be blamed for this sorry.

It's now widely accepted that club was not in with a chance to sign GB ... whist no one likes Dalman as chairman you've got to be a bit one eyed to put blame on him much as most would like too..... what I've found over the years on here is it's ok to believe bad things about club but if you disagree or side with club your regime lover regardless of if story is wrong This thing about Dalman is prime example... anyway its over know so people dont have to accept anything that they said was right or wrong :o
pembroke allan

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:07 pm

Ok, lets put this to bed.

I have my views, others will have theirs and I wouldnt expect anyone to suddenly change their opinion.

My final comment on this saga is that I hope the fall out from this Bale circus will mark the beginning of the end for the regime. That not capturing their prize target will be their ultimate downfall.
Barclay1

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:38 am

Convenient to have a LA shirt handy same day its announced hes going there? This tells you he had made decision probably before Dalman meeting as agent said was complicated yes he agreed to sign for LA so bit complicated to sign for city as well? :laughing6:
Wonder if karma happens while hes there (getting injured ) whilst playing in easier league.. :o
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:44 am

Barclay1 wrote:Ok, lets put this to bed.

I have my views, others will have theirs and I wouldnt expect anyone to suddenly change their opinion.

My final comment on this saga is that I hope the fall out from this Bale circus will mark the beginning of the end for the regime. That not capturing their prize target will be their ultimate downfall.

No it wont be their demise as bale was not prize target he was only a possibility? but as we've discovered he was never coming here..... but yes tan does need to sell but that will happen on his terms and not from wishful thinking by fans.... "the end" :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat